Going to midwife tomorrow morning...

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Jessika, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

just wondered if anyone had any burning questions that just cannot wait! I would be happy to ask my midwife and let you know tomorrow afternoon

xxxxxx

2. Jessika

Just to let you all knnow - wnet to MW and all is well. Heard baba's heart beat again, good and strong. Love to all

xxx

3. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

Hearing the babies heartbeat is so amazing, i love it, and everytime i hear it its just as great at the first time :D

Glad to hear all is ok, take care

Natalie x

4. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Good to hear all is well hun. Was it the first time you heard the heartbeat, it is the best sound in the world. I got to hear mine last week at 24 weeks, it sounded quite different from my 16 week one, I guess that's from bean getting bigger (?). Anyhow, big hugs to you and bean xxxxx

5. Jessika

it iis the second time i have heard it but it is still so amazing, and so strong!! Time is going quite quickly now i think!

6. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

Bet your looking forward to your 20 week scan?? :D I couldnt wait for it but gutted now as i wont get to see my baby until that wonderful day he/she decides to pop into the world :shock: