Going to be WTT even longer at this rate!

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
As of 14th January I have not had a period for an entire year. :wall2:

I've already been to the Drs and discussed why this could be and am working on that but it doesn't half make me want to scream!

Oh pet!! CUDDLES!!

Has the Dr any ideas over why?

Hopefully you wont be waiting much longer hun, chat anytime you need someone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh pet!! CUDDLES!!

Has the Dr any ideas over why?

Hopefully you wont be waiting much longer hun, chat anytime you need someone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He is chalking it up to my PCOS and my weight (which I'm working on, but obviously with PCOS, not so easy.) We eat healthy, fresh food as it is.

Thank you x

Cuddles

I hate Drs ............ hehe

xxx

That's awful :(

Are you following a diet? Might be an idea to actually track your calories carbs and fats just incase your eating 'healthy' but 'hidden' fats??

Or maybe follow a standard diet , such as slimming world or weight watchers?

I know the PCOS makes it more difficult but might help having something else to concentrate on aswell as just changing your diet see if it kick starts anything?

Sorry if Im being completely ignorant to the symptoms of PCOS?

Good Luck for a 2012 baby xxx

That's awful :(

Are you following a diet? Might be an idea to actually track your calories carbs and fats just incase your eating 'healthy' but 'hidden' fats??

Or maybe follow a standard diet , such as slimming world or weight watchers?

I know the PCOS makes it more difficult but might help having something else to concentrate on aswell as just changing your diet see if it kick starts anything?

Sorry if Im being completely ignorant to the symptoms of PCOS?

Good Luck for a 2012 baby xxx

Sorry for the lack of reply, been busy.

I am not following a diet because of some of the health conditions I have, most diets tend to help with one part of it and interfere with another (or make me pretty ill!)

The diet we have is one very low in processed food; my husband is a chef and we prepare everything from fresh and locally sourced. Which makes me sound like a snob but it's really cheap :lol:

I'm not really sure of the whys of PCOS regarding why it is harder to lose weight. I do know that less carbohydrates would help so I am looking into that and alternatives to them. Not that I will ever give up potato completely.

Hopefully the new treatment I am going to be getting soon will help with my health and make weight loss a bit easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back