Going off food...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Right now OH could have my favourite meal and pudding and it wouldnt even bother me...

Urgh feeling really sick but completly off food too, juices water and tea is my friend right now anyone else feeling this way...

x

Try to eat very little and often hun, I found (still do a bit) that if I didn't eat anything I would feel worse.

Can't believe you're 6 weeks already :D

Yeah i do hun,
OH is constantly trying to make me eat, but i don't want nothing at all except fruit juices.

I thought i wanted a chinese, it came i didn't want it.......

Everything i do fancy is a disappointment once i get it in front of me.

Toast is my new best friend!!!!!

I can't eat anything else, but toast.

And even when im eating that i feel completely sick like i don't want it!

i am struggling to be honest so its back to the docs 4 me tom!

Yep! I have to literally force myself to eat anything that isnt grapes or cheese and salad cream sandwiches!! and water. I love tea but that just makes me sick now!
xx

Hiya,

I couldn't eat anything other than porridge or fruit up untill last week. And now I am eating everything in sight. Still can't stomach anything too strong smelling. I don't know if this helps but I had a lot of smoothies, just whizzed up some milk & fruit, as I found NOT eating just made me feel more sick and also increased the weird taste I have been having.

I'm eating anything put in front of me, and snacking :shock:
Its really weird cos I have no symptoms yet. I don't feel any different. I feel like I'm not normal for feeling so normal!! :wall: I don't really know how far along I am so maybe I'll be sick as a dog in a bit and wish I hadn't mentioned not feeling unwell :?

I'm a little bit obsessed with food! The things I like I like A LOT but I have gone off some things - I'm usually a chocolholic but just don't fancy it and water makes me sick.......but I can't stop planning meals and thinking of new exciting things to eat - I should get out more! :D

I went for thai on saturday and normally stuff my face but felt full really quick;ly and then couldnt eat it all...

I feel bad because i feel like i should be getting a wider diet other then chocomilk and toast...

x

I was the same and tbh I still am - I have to make myself eat and half the time I just have toast and fruit.

It doesn't help that I live on my own and really don't want to cook for just me :(

Some times I cant face eating anything then I will be really hungry eat a proper meal and feel really sick and bloated afterwards, dry crackers are my best friend at the mo I nibble on them all day helps alot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back