going into hospital tomorrow....

purplesusi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just to say that I'm going into hospital tomorrow at 9am for my.fiduction. I'm feeling rather anxious and overwhelmed and a little sad/scared mixed with silent excitment. Is this normal? I can't remembet how I felt with my othert chidren. My main worry is.this.horrible spd. i know.to stay in only certain positions but still so scared something is going.to go wrong down there and I'll be in extra pain.....

The last week has been horrible. The pain in my pubic bone etc on walking, moving, turning in bed has been agonising.

Wish me luck ladies and I will log on once at home again. Might be a few days mind... X x x x

Aww good luck Hun hope all goes well!
Little baby will soon be in ur arms :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Best of luck for tomorrow hun!
Hope ur not waiting to long and its a nice quick labour xxx

Aww it's all normal hun, I shit myself when MW told me I was booked in!
Good luck xxx

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm 38 weeks. Being induced due to the spd mainly. Thank you say far to all who have sent well wishes. I feel quite aggitated. I'm so fed up with feeling crappy but also rather worried that I'm not feeling all that xcited. Don't know what the hell is wrong with me really....

Good luck hun. I also suffer with SPD, but no one has suggested inducing me early. Let me know what positions are best in labour, as im rather worried about that. All the best, you'll have your little bubba soon!!!! xxx

Good luck hun! It's a scary time and life changing so don't be too worried about not feeling only excited! Just thinking imagining it being me tomorrow has made me sweaty! Xxxx

Good luck, hope it all goes nice and straightforwardly for you 2m x

Thanks ladies,

I guess I was lucky. My consultant was very easy going and it is my fourth and I am getting old... Haha..
Best positions what with the spd is on all fours or standing. As long as legs don't go too far from width of your shoulders preferably. All easier said than done I'm sure. I wonder if i'll sleep much tonight?... X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back