Going INSANE!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by leean10, May 22, 2013.

1. leean10

leean10 Well-Known Member

Since last week, my boobs have been extremely itchy to the point that I am about to lose my mind!!

I had an ERPC 2 1/2 weeks ago and I think I am ovulating now as I am crampy and getting OV pains on my left side as I normally would.

Itchy breasts always happens to me around this time, anyone else suffer it? x

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Just itchy nipples, feels like I've got glass in my bra sometimes ... not nice xx

3. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Have u had a negative hpt leeann ? Just after my Erpc I had hcg in my body for 5 weeks and therefor still had pregnancy symptoms :-( have u done an opk ?

4. leean10

It is getting fainter all the time but not negative yet. I am cramping today and feeling pains in my left side and I have had EWCM today so I think I am ovulating. It usually happens around that time and it drives me to distraction :-( x

5. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Just try to relax leeann I know it's easier said than done but are u ttc yet or waiting ? If ur waiting a cycle or till u have been bk to hossy don't stress about it just use precautions if ur not ttc and chill a bit xx

6. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

Ovulation can happen within that time frame from having a ERPC compared to natural etc

Mine were very itchy too but I dont usually get that during ovulation :-/

7. leean10

I think I will wait until my appointment in London so as to give my body a chance to heal. I got the results of both my ERPC's today and the 2nd one showed I was full of infection and clots so its best to let my body heal a bit first x