Going insane- need some encouragement!!!

Jolly81

Reaction score
Ok so 41 weeks and going mental here!! It feels like my baby is absolutely nowhere near ready to come out and I can't see me ever going into labour :-(

I don't want to go out for a long walk in case anything happens, but at the same time that means I'm stuck at home and going insane!!

Why doesn't he want to come out and meet his mummy and daddy?! :-( x

Awh wishing you lots of labour dust!!!

Want me to start another " somebody have a baby thread ", it worked for Jen haha x

must be sooo frustrating Jolly!! Do you have a gym ball you can bounce on? I have also heard that walking up the stairs sideways like a crab can help, do you have an induction date yet? xx

I will only be induced at 42 weeks, not 41+5 but I had a dear friend who had a loss at 40+5 which is making me terribly anxious so I'm going to request they induce me on Friday - also got a sweep on Tuesday.

I live in a bungalow so no stairs to climb up but I have got a gym ball- do you think it will actually do anything? I just feel like I'm jiggling about when I'm on it rather than making anything actually happen!! X

Haha Sara u so should!!

FX jolly things start happening real soon xx

Mayb walk around n around the block keep mobile on you so you aren't far but also in contact? Also I hear a hot curry helps but this may just give u worse heart burn..another thread just suggested raspberry leaf tea. Bouncing on the ball, doggy style sex and pinnapple may help may all be worth a go??

hi jolly, i went 13 days over due and i felt like i was going to explode, my hormones was awful and i felt i wanted to drop kick everyone lol.

let me give you this advice, pllleeeeaasseee enjoy your last few days just you and your partner, life changes so much when you have a baby, me and his daddy have not slept since he has been born as he likes to wake every hr and hes 6 month old ;/

there isnt a day that goes by we dont wish we could just have a night to our selfs or just a date night lol, so trust me make the most of yr days, as when bubs is here, theres no just nipping to the shops, or quickly popping somewhere, it takes hours with a baby and i can defo say you will always be late lol xx

I had a feeling you were going to say you lived in a bungalow, I don't know if the ball does work but I guess anything is worth a try so get bouncing, sex is also meant to soften the cervix up. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend I can understand why you are so anxious xxx

There you are Jolly! I thought u might have been in labour when u weren't on the May mummies thread this morning :S I bet u r going insane. I bet you're anxious too. I would be, well I am now :S xx

I would try a walk, but stay local as suggested. Sex is the only method that has any scientific basis as there is prostaglandins in semen (which is present in the gel/tablets they give to induce).

Awww I keep checking in to see if you've had your little boy yet. I'm sure he is coming very soon, I would definitely get out for a little walk if you can. I think 1st babys are always a little stubborn, he must be too comfy in there.
Good luck and hope it all kicks off soon xx

Hugs lovely. It will happen!
I was 10 days overdue went into labour on the 9th day. So I know how you're feeling. It's horrible sorting waiting but you will meet bud soon-you must just be cooling them so well :)

It really is hard playing the waiting game but try and chill out and relax as its going to be a whirlwind few days soon.

x

Gosh hun, I can't believe you are still preggers!!! Sorry bet you've heard that a lot.

I actually expected you to go into labour when you were doing your bump buddies labour thread :shock:

I was 9 days late but things started for me 40+6 [although I didn't have him until 41+2]

By leaving baby to come naturally you'll have a better labour experience hun? I understand your worried and frustration though and you should be offered an induction sooner rather than later.

I reckon you'll be one of those women that have a few niggles and think "is this it?" then you go straight into full blown labour and have bub within a few hours....

xxxxxxxxxx

Gosh hun, I can't believe you are still preggers!!! Sorry bet you've heard that a lot.

I actually expected you to go into labour when you were doing your bump buddies labour thread :shock:

I was 9 days late but things started for me 40+6 [although I didn't have him until 41+2]

By leaving baby to come naturally you'll have a better labour experience hun? I understand your worried and frustration though and you should be offered an induction sooner rather than later.

I reckon you'll be one of those women that have a few niggles and think "is this it?" then you go straight into full blown labour and have bub within a few hours....

xxxxxxxxxx

Ah Nat I seriously hope you're right!!! I do have lots of niggles but no plug and no contractions, just period pain every now and again, I'm just hoping it comes out of the blue!!! I really don't want to be induced and I know it's last resort so I'm trying to stay positive, I just feel like my body hasn't got a clue what it's supposed to do hahah!!!

Also, I'm so uncomfortable I'm really struggling to enjoy these last few days without a demanding baby attached to me because I'm not me at the moment. I'm such a moaner!!! I really didn't think I'd be like this and I know I shouldn't complain- it's just been such a huge demand on my body after 10mths ttc and then 9mnths pregnancy- I think I'm just slightly desperate for my body back!!!

Oh god- bring out the violins!! Hahaha!!!!!

Lets just say when I eventually do go into labour everyone's going to know about it!! ;-)

Xxx

Ok, so today I have:

Bounced on my ball
Walked around town for 3 hours
Walked up and down stairs (in shops rather than taking lift)
Eaten a chilli for lunch
Eaten pineapple (quite a lot)
Had raspberry leaf tea
Done loads of cleaning including mopping floors (on my hands and knees at one point)
Bounced on my ball some more

If this doesn't kick start things then god help me!!!! Lol!!!

Hahah nope!!! Not even being a week overdue can make me feel like having sexy time right now!!!! I just can't do it!

Fingers crossed hun, I am dying to see your labour thread!

xxxxxxx

Hahah nope!!! Not even being a week overdue can make me feel like having sexy time right now!!!! I just can't do it!

Lol! Towards the end of my pregnancy I felt the same about sexy time, I felt about as sexy as a hippo with the flu!

Hope things get moving for you soon hun xxx

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back