Going Hospital

kitty86

Reaction score
At 3.15.

I have been getting a really bad pain in my right hand side near my ribs, blood pressure is very slightly raised, I have swelling and headache and flashing lights so they just want to do some tests to make sure everything is ok.

Will update you when I get back. If I dont come home tonight I will let Lisa know whats happening.

i hope everything is ok hun :pray: take care and hospital best place to make sure everything good :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my gosh! hope everythings ok :pray: :hug:

I had the same with my first and was kept in for observation and had him 2 weeks early :hug:

Good luck hun let us know how you get on :hug:

hope all is well.. u spent most of your pregnancy at that hospital :( fingers crossed its not pre-eclampsia..

Hope everything goes okay. :)

I was worried when they sent me in on Monday that I wouldn't be allowed back out until after I'd had Jenifer but thankfully my BP came back down and I managed to escape. :lol:

kitty test me.. shes staying in.. having blood tests.. and shes getting tightenings again..

Blood tests are back there all normal. No pre eclampsia. Im still tightening so this migh be it. My cervics is soft but not dialated. Will let you know if anytin happends

Good luck with everything- sounds like you need to take things really easy from now on. XX :hug:

Good luck. Hope everything is ok. Are you tapping away on the patientline system. Awful isn't it. Takes about 15 minutes to type two lines!!!!!

xxxx

Yeah Im on one of them daft patient line machines. The buttons are so tiny its difficult to type.

**UPDATE**

Had a few tightening through the night and some this morning but nothing like labour pains. I do feel a little strange though it feels more like lots of pressure now. When I was examined the doc said baby is that low she could feel the head. Come on baby if your coming. top teasing me.

They put me on a ward with 2 new born babies so have had very little sleep. Think I might see if I can go home and come back if the pains get worse. I am so tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back