Going home clothes

queenriccy

Reaction score
Hospital bag is now packed and waiting in babas room. Only thing I haven't packed is a change of clothes for me to come home. May sound silly question but what the hell do I wear ?!

Once iv had the baby will my tummy go right down (obvs I know not totally flat) but surely baby is out so I won't look as pregnant lol!

I only have a handful of things that fit now :-(
Is everyone just going to shove something in just before they leave for the hospital ?

Sorry if it seems a silly question

X

I havent packed anything yet as all the clothes that fit im still currently wearing.

Ive made a sticky and its on the front door haha, So the day i go into labour before we leave it says
'CHANGE OF CLOTHES, MONEY, CARSEAT' Everything else is packed and ready. So ill just pack what ever is clean that fits..
Being due beginning of July im hoping for it to be warm so probs a maxi dress as if (hopefully not) i have a c sections the stitches wont rub.
If i forget to pack it i only live 5 mins away so mum or OH can go home and grab a change of clothes for me xx

I have some stretchy black trousers which will fit regardless of the size of the remaining bump, and have a over the bump mat jeans which are similar. Will probably take one of them and a t-shirt.

For the first few days you will still look approx 6 months pregnant as your uterus begins to shrink down. Definitely take something comfy and loose xx

Some really loose trousers and a vest n hoody, and massive pants! You'll waddle out, massive pad between ur legs, wobbly belly and hair all over the place, but u really won't care huni so just pack something big and comfy. Nothing tight as you are so sore and sensitive down below.

I've got joggers, hoody and vest top planned :) x

Last edited:
I'm going to take in joggers (the yoga pants from mothercare) a nursing vest and hoody don't think I will care what I look like every one will be looking at the baby anyway xx

I've stuck an old maxi dress in cos I know I'm comfy in it n it's got plenty of room!!

I'm just going to take joggers and a hoody as hospital is only few mins away and I can get changed as soon as I'm back x

Tapatalking. X

If you do end up having a C Section, bear in mind that any joggers / leggings / over bump jeans may make their way down onto your scar / stitches...big mistake that I made!!

Definitely worth buying a couple of pairs of BIG knickers...something I never thought to do, as I didn't even think that I would end up having a C Section! xx

I'm not packin goin home cloths I think when I get closer to the day ill pick an outfit and my OH will bring it up to hospital with him when he's collecting me and the baby

I took tracky bottoms and a hoody to come home in. Jeans would not of been comfy!

I was just gonna wear home whatever I wore in providing its not soiled in anyway. Other than that I havent really thought about it. Hmm maybe I should x

I'm probs just going to wear what I did going in, over bump leggings and a long top. Most the stuff I'm wearing/bought are just normal tops or short dresses in a few sizes bigger so should still fit as like someone else said we'll still have a bump of some kind I guess. Il probs take a spare set of leggings though as knowing my luck my waters will break in them or something haha xx

Maternity sweatpants and a t-shirt for me. Really don't care what I'm wearing out (I do plan on making my makeup look alright though). And yeah, like someone else said, apparently you look 6 months preg when coming out so best to still have something loose :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back