Going Crazy

HomebirdHeidi

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new to forums but i need help!

Im 10 days late but ive tested negative on day 7 and again today! I used first response and clearblue digi! Today i used boots own brand
I have really enlarged breasts and nipples! Frequent cramping and most alarmingly 2 weeks ago I had ALOT of white discharge which soaked me right through (sorry tmi)
I came of my pill in August and had a normal period from 9th-13th Sept!
I feel different but i dont know now after testing wether its just all in my head! I had made an app with my gp on friday last as it takes a while to get booked in. I go this wednesday but I feel like im now wasting his time!
I wish my period would just come so that I can get back to trying for our first!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Hi HomebirdHeidi

Didn't want to read and run. Only thing I could suggest is possibly making an appointment with your GP to get a blood test done? I know those are much stronger than any HPT. Although I don't know what the minimal amount of time you have to wait before you can go and ask for one of those.

Could try posting over in Trying To Conceive too? I know a few ladies over there may have more insight for you. FX for you either way :)

I got my positive after a week of being late, but it can be different for different people. I would definitely see your gp and get a blood test and then if that comes back negative they can help you figure out what's going on! Good luck I hope you get the result you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back