Going crazy :(

kanga86

Reaction score
I am going to sound a little bit neurotic, but I am so scared at the mo about having another miscarriage. Since my sypmtoms have all but gone, I'm petrified it's because something is wrong. I know sypmtoms can ease off around now but I am at the point where I found out about my first miscarriage and can't stop thinking all things bad.

I have my scan Monday 19th December at 3.10pm, but it seems so far away, even though it's only 9 days. I am sat here driving myself crazy with worry, and seem to have got into my head that the only news I'm going to get is bad :cry: just dont know what to do with myself :( xxx

Aw hun :hugs: maybe do pg test to reassure yourself or opk is just as good if you have any. I've not been through what you have and can only imagine how you feel :hugs: its quite normal for symptoms to ease about now though. Hope time flys to 19th :) x x

:hugs:hun, I'm sure everything will be just fine xxx

I can't handle the stress, so I phoned up the private early scan place I went to at 7 weeks and have a scan at 13.05 today!! Such an emotional mess :cry: xxx

Keep us updted hun, im sure youll be fine lots of hugs xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

everything went great, little roo is doing well and was kicking and dancing around like mad :) I am so relieved now and so happy I booked up a scan for today xx

really pleased every thing went well x

Kanga-I'm so sorry to read you are tying yourself in knots, I dont blame you, it won't matter how many times you say to yourself it will all be fine (which Ofcourse it will be missy!) getting early scans for reassurance is completely natural and it means you enjoy your pregnancy rather than worrying yourself silly till the "norm" scan dates.

Chin up! You will be fine :) xxxx

Kanga,
i know how you are feeling because i went through the exact same things, EPU was fed up of the sight of me lol!
I am glad the scan went well and hope you can relax a little now, plus not long til the 19th when you can see little Roo again! :yay:

you are doing great and you will soon be holding little Roo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back