Going Crazy Waiting - Opinions Please!!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Julia, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

My DH has gone to the Pub (best place for him at the moment due to the mood I am in!!!!! My sciatica is playing hell with me, my period is 3 days late, I have slight cramping and tugging on both sides of my abdomen, my CP is very high up, nipples are bigger and a little more veiny - do you want me to continue?? Thought not.......BUT I HAVE HAD MANY BFN's!!!!! I have never missed or been late for a period before.....what do you think??? Not enough HCG? OR not pregnant?

2. Lisa J

Lisa J Well-Known Member

hello,
    i would say do a cheap test they are usually more sensitive so pick it up early. i had missed my period by a few days and did a clear blue and it came back pos, they are very good but quite expensive.

good luck, baby dust your way, let me know how you get on
    xxxxxxxx

3. jacquidube

jacquidube Well-Known Member

probably not enough HCG, THATS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE. I am having all the symptons you have and i took a test yesterday ( PREDICTER ) IT IS VERY GOOD. I was only one day late and my test was positive, so try that one and dont panic too much, Good luck and let me know your results.

4. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

I did a test 6 days after my af was due and it came up positive straight away, symptons i had were sore boobs for about 2 weeks before af was due, which tests have you tried to use so far?

Natalie x

5. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

Hello

I used Predictor and had 3 BFNs and then 3 days later used a £3.99 cheapy test from the chemist and got a BFP! Try it and good luck.

Louise

6. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

Sorry Julia - just seen your other post. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this month xxx