going braless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie.d

Reaction score
I haven't worn a bra now for months and it feels amaaazing! It's getting a bit ouchy now though :/ I tried to wear one this morning but I just cant stand the feeling of straps around my back anymore... even sports bras are too restrictive! has anyone else got any suggestions ?

If it fits properly it should be comfy. You can go for an non-underwired one, which are very comfy. You are going to need the support.

I hate them! I have super comfy ones but I don't like the feeling on my back..
The bralets I can manage if they're loose
Or a very stretchy croptop...can't I magically tape them up?! :rotfl:

I'm naughty I much prefer being without a bra but at 34D I should really be wearing one every day atm. I do if I'm going out but like you my back feels uncomfortable by the end of the day even though they still fit right

they're so restricting...I do try to wear one but I end up taking it off by mid morning... I read somewhere that years of wearing a bra can stop the muscles that would hold them up from forming properly actually making them saggier :O

I'm a B at most luckily but they're getting so heavy, I'm even leaking a little already..Must still have milk from DS

I may just stick to sports bras for now..or maybe I could invent us something lol! BURN THE BRAS!

Im a B, asda do just like a sports bra but not. Its super comfy. Or you could try a BF bra?
I cant go braless the pain i get in my nipps from the cold is unbearable, i cant even get changed. Ahhh

it's the straps I hate! I'm going to have to use something when I'm feeding :(
I might get a stick on one for now to hold them in a little x

I have only worn non-wired bras since I was halfway through my pregnancy with my LG who is now 2! Yoga bras are the best and super comfortable!

Have you tried the soft style bras made by lots of work at home mums? Try searching on etsy or facebook you will find a few labeled as nursing bras or comfort bras. Also you can get loads of jazzy fabrics and they will accommodate any changes in size if your breasts change shape as your milk arrives.

I tried wearing sports tops, but that was a long time ago. After giving birth I lost a lot of weight, I had to wear a bra. It was a terrible feeling. The straps kept falling off, and in the winter it was really disgusting to fix them. My skin sagged, my breasts became like two rags, I work out. My face has also become like breasts. I am practising facial yoga every day but I'm afraid my face will be better than my stomach. There's also stretch marks. I don't want to give birth anymore. I'd rather wear a bra than stay home from embarrassment.

Take care of your body and monitor any changes that are happening to your body as they happen. I do not need a bra yet, but I am only in my second trimester. I may need one later.

Piggy :bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27