Going Bonkers - Pineapples!!!

HanSam

Reaction score
I am just about to chop and juice 5 pineapples and see if that does anything hehe. I might try and make a sorbet or something with the pulp that is left.

Figured may as well try this old wives tale as i can't have RLT, hate spice and SPD means no DTD :-(

anyone else tried? I know your meant to have 8 or something but they only had 5 in shop haha x

I didn't try pineapples but I did try massaging clary sage oil into my bump (diluted of course) and put into my bath and I went into labour after two days of doing that. I was over due at the time though x good luck xx

No. I was gonna buy some today but I'm staying away for a week! Lol!

Haha yeah wise Carly if want pip to stay put !

Hmm ill remember that for once hit due date Mrs R. What is it meant to do then?x

MW told me that pineapple doesnt actually bring on labour but softens the cervix ready for labour, as i asked last time around i still ate it though anything for an easier time :) xx

Not sure if it will work but got a Brill image of you running round the shop with your arms full of pineapple xx

Haha yeah wise Carly if want pip to stay put !

Hmm ill remember that for once hit due date Mrs R. What is it meant to do then?x

It is supposed to help induce labour. I also used it during labour in my bath and in an oil burner with lavender.

I didn't try pineapples but I did try massaging clary sage oil into my bump (diluted of course) and put into my bath and I went into labour after two days of doing that. I was over due at the time though x good luck xx

i have been putting clary sage oil into my bath the last couple of nights....would rub it into my bump but not sure what oil i could mix it with......bio oil?? x

Not sure if it will work but got a Brill image of you running round the shop with your arms full of pineapple xx

Haha luckily i sent the OH so im now imagining him lol x

Haha I might send my OH just coz he would look funny lol. How do u make sorbet? Xx

Haha I might send my OH just coz he would look funny lol. How do u make sorbet? Xx

Haha yup send him.

There are a few recipes that came up when i googled it. But i used a simple one where you just add sugar and lemon juice and bung it in the freezer. Its looking good as had to stir it a hour ago. So will see what it actually tastes likes later this eve. Figured rather than waste the pulp as i juiced 3 pineapples would be good way to use it. Just eaten half another pineapple - not as nice as juice but i think your meant to eat it rather than juice. Who knows!! x

Let me know what its like I shall be sending OH out on a pineapple buying mission lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back