going away

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi every1 i am going away next week end and need t oknow wot to pack for B i am having a blonde time and freaking out lol

depends where your going but a general thing i guess would be

Bottles, formula, sterliser( or you can get those microwave steriliser bags or cold water tablets which will save space) day outfits, night clothes, Nappies, dummies, bibs, blankets, fav toys? god the list could go on and on, just pack his room up!!

Plan for every eventuality, what kind of weekend away is it? :D

we went away when hannah was 6 weeks and i packed everything but the kitchen sink lol. we even took he swing good job mum and dad took their car to because i filled both

you can buy packs of disposable steri bottles ( think they're about 1.99 for 4) - save you taking a steriliser and everything - might seem a bit expensive - but hay - your on holiday too - dont wana spend all your time sterrillising - you wana have fun! - so their conveinient

do you know what facillities will you have at the cottage?

thanks sarah just just given me the idea to go away for the weekend :) Iv just suggested it to oh, I think we need time away from here just the 3 of us, where r u staying in the cottage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back