God I'm grumpy!!!!

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
I know I'm being the bitch from hell but I cant seem to stop myself!!! We are going back for another scan on tuesday and then should know if I will need surgery and its really playing on my mind, I've had that horrid cold virus and am peeing on sticks like an idoit as we were told not to have unprotected sex after we had done!!! Thought I saw a faint line a couple of days ago but nothing since and now I am like a hell cat with Dave - partly because I am worried I could be and partly because I'm worried I'm not!!! The poor bloke cant win - he's spent all day finishing off our ensuite so we can use it from tomorrow and also putting up loads of shelves in the garage so we can get that straight which left me to take down the christmas tree on my own and I just had a really stupid tantrum!! Told him we wont bother with a tree next year as I am the only one who puts it up and takes it down - I dont mean it just wanted to lash out and he got in the way........

I do wonder sometimes why he bothers........

Corr I am feeling sorry for myself - sorry ladies rant over I just wish all this stuff was sorted and I could move on....... :(

aww hun i know how you feel... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope all goes well for you and you dont need the surgery. take care. im sure he understands that your in a low place right now
take care hun

Oh hun, I'm so sorry it's all to distressing for you ....... I'm sure Dave with realise it's all because of hat you are going through. I tend to do the same, lose it at the slightest thing and usually nothing to do with the real reason. :oops:

Take care of yourself and good luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hon it sounds quite normal especially seeing your hormones are likely to be in overdrive.

Try to relax, i wish you all the best for your appointment. Sounds like you need a hot chocolate and a cuddle

xxx

:hug:

ROM :hug: :hug: I'm sure Dave understands. Hope you're feeling calmer now.

hey hun im sorry not been around much, but hope your ok sending hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back