go to sleep squiggle!!

umbongo

Reaction score
Just won't settle and it's keeping me awake!! Aghhhh!

Aww.. get used to it! Lol

To be fair, my little man has never kept me awake. Think he is lying at front of my belly now though as its very painful! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

This was the first time really. Was going nuts till about 2am, now at it again! A definite taste of things to come I think! Thank god I'm off work! I'd be wrecked! X

Mine is the same as soon as the lights are out and covers over it is like time to party. Had loads of huge shifts and kicks and punches everywhere until 01:30.

They really are little monkeys! I was just about to have a,mid morning nap as had about 4 hours sleep and it's started up again! Agghh! Very reassuring but also hard to ignore now! X

Oh yes my baby is most active 10pm till 2am and then 7am till 9am it does kick n wiggle other times too but that is when it's most mad. Yesterday I fell asleep on sofa during the day even x

Squiggle had a pattern, ish. But that's been replaced with madness every two hours it seems! She used to go crazy 10-11pm then be quiet till morning! X

ooh Umbongo - they told us at the antenatal class that if your baby is up in the night in the womb then they will be up in the night once they are born, looks like you'll have to get used to being kept awake hehe

I'm lucky, my lo is super wiggley during the day but pretty quiet in the night, she seems to wake up between 6-7am ;)

I possibly had the worst night sleep last night that I have had throughout my whole pregnancy because of a very active baby!!! If s/he wasn't punching and kicking they were getting right under my ribs! I wonder if I had eaten too much sugar yesterday as usually they have a little rave when I first lay down and then don't start again until about 7am xxx

I possibly had the worst night sleep last night that I have had throughout my whole pregnancy because of a very active baby!!! If s/he wasn't punching and kicking they were getting right under my ribs! I wonder if I had eaten too much sugar yesterday as usually they have a little rave when I first lay down and then don't start again until about 7am xxx

exactly the same problem. madness. I didn't have anything more sugary than normal really though! Maybe it was the wild strawberries I had...for no apparent reason! It seems to be continuing today though! less energy I have the more squiggle has. I'm exhausted but try and nap and she's going crazy again!

ooh Umbongo - they told us at the antenatal class that if your baby is up in the night in the womb then they will be up in the night once they are born, looks like you'll have to get used to being kept awake hehe

I'm lucky, my lo is super wiggley during the day but pretty quiet in the night, she seems to wake up between 6-7am ;)

I'm praying it's a one off!!! usually settles by 11pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back