Glucose test

Holsf

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they will let you take a bottle of lucozade and drink that instead of that horrible drink? Someone suggested this so was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible xx

not likely, if they were doing that they would have mentioned in on the letter, i know some places ask you to take lucozade instead so that they dont pay for it lol but usually they wont let you have anything that they dont give you in case its not sugary enough etc. i have mine tomorrow morning

I know of a few girls who have been able to but I've been told I can't :( I have to go for mine on the 18th and would rather have a redbull or lucozade xx

I know of a few girls who have been able to but I've been told I can't :( I have to go for mine on the 18th and would rather have a redbull or lucozade xx

i dont think your ment to drink redbull at all when pg its caffine and taurine that give you a kick not sugar like in lucozade xx

I think drinking it is ok in moderation I had a can of redbull this morning for the 1st time since march and it was soo nice x

Iv got a midwife app tomoz so will ask and see what she says. Xx

To be honest I think downing a bottle of lucozade will be jsut as horrible as drinking what youre given. And it will be so fizzy it would take longer to drink. This time round they had the flat cheap cola flavoured drink which isnt pleasant to have early in the morning without having any other food but it was better than last time when it was a thick syrupy drink.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back