Glider feeding chairs....

Katied1

Reaction score
Really want one, can anyone recommend one please? X

I bought a lovely one off a women on gumtree, it was a mothercare one worth over £200 - I got it for £40! Worth taking a look x

I've been looking on eBay and such but nothing local enough to get, seen one in kiddicare for £130 x

I got the kiddicare one. It is lovely.
chair.jpg

My husband came home with one he'd bought off someone on the classifieds too. worth over £200 and he got it for £25 :) (very proud of my bargain hunting hubby)
Have you got any NCT sales near you? or defo have a look through the classifieds.

We have the daisy chair from tutti Bambini, I love it, but it's quite pricey. We got it "cheap" at £189, I'm not sure how much they are now!

This will probably sound thick but what are these? Are they chairs for bf?x

We have the tutti bambini one and I love it! It's sooooooo lovely. As others have said, they can be quite pricey but we got ours from tesco direct and used some club card vouchers! X x

This will probably sound thick but what are these? Are they chairs for bf?x

They're feeding chairs Hun, some of them rock to x

Thank you, do you need a special chair to feed? I just assumed I'd sit on th bed or sofa! I'm panicking now thinking are there other things I need but don't know about? Should I get a special feeding chair??? x

They're not compulsory, a sofa with a cushion as support is fine, just depends if you really want one x

I was desperate for one, and actually I use it a lot now, great support for the back towards end of Pg.
I put a post up on a local buy sell page on fb and got a lovely one second hand

Xx

They rock allow you to put your feet up, not only for feeding good for soothing the lo at night trying to rock baby to sleep. My OH likes it also. They are personal preference and you do need room for one. It is great for reading a book in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back