glasgow pf ladies

Reaction score
I am 24 and none of my friends are either pregnant or have children and Im feeling little lonely .

As its summer now and the weather is beautiful , they are all going out to beer gardens (I could go but there is only so many times you can be the only sober one around drunks before it gets annoying), pubs and nightclubs. I also find there is only so much baby talk people can have who do not have children , which I totally understand.

It would be good to find some mums-to-be esp when my baby is here to do like minded things with as Im feeling like im stuck in the house all the time.

xx

I feel like this too, unfortunately I'm in Staffordshire, so nowhere near. I hope you find some ladies/friends :) x

I signed up to NCT ante natal classes today, lots of people we know still have friends today from their classes x

Not in Glasgow but am 24 too and feel the same! I know other people have said to me about NCT antenatal classes as a great way to meet other mums to be in your local area xx

I have signed up to yoga bellies so hopefully meet new mums to be lol , thank you xxx

Hiya I'm in Glasgow although I'm 33 so probably seem like an old lady to you (kidding). I'm sorry you're feeling lonely hun. I've met loadsa pregnant ladies through my aqua natal classes so maybe check out your local council pools and see if there's any on? Good gentle exercise too. And like the girls say when you start your ante natal classes you will meet other mums. Don't be shy about swapping numbers and suggesting meeting up for coffee. Once baby's here there are mummy clubs you can join too, like buggy buddies and post natal yoga xxx

I'm 31 and in Port Glasgow! Yoga bellies sounds fun! Where is this? x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I'm 31 and in Port Glasgow! Yoga bellies sounds fun! Where is this? x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
Hey :)

there are various yoga bellies classes around Glasgow but im planning on going to the one in Bishopbriggs as its the only one I am able to attend due to work.

x

Hiya I'm in Glasgow although I'm 33 so probably seem like an old lady to you (kidding). I'm sorry you're feeling lonely hun. I've met loadsa pregnant ladies through my aqua natal classes so maybe check out your local council pools and see if there's any on? Good gentle exercise too. And like the girls say when you start your ante natal classes you will meet other mums. Don't be shy about swapping numbers and suggesting meeting up for coffee. Once baby's here there are mummy clubs you can join too, like buggy buddies and post natal yoga xxx
Don't be silly 33 is young. Thank you I will try out the aqua natal classes , I wasn't planning on going to ante natal classes x

Don't be silly 33 is young. Thank you I will try out the aqua natal classes , I wasn't planning on going to ante natal classes x

Bless you for saying that hun thank you hehe. Aww you should go to your antenatal classes, even if it's just to meet other mums. Mine ended up being at my old high school (in Chryston). Are you under the royal? They do classes there too. You are entitled to the time off work for them. There was a mix of all ages at mine, quite a few in early/mid 20s. Have a think about it. How you coping in this heatwave we're having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back