Glad to be hear xxx

MissSara

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, boy am i glad to be in the first tri, going to miss all the TTC though.
I found out i was Pregnant on Sunday morning, bit of mixed feelings i'm scared stiff after having my MC with twins in september and now i guess i'm waiting for everything to go wrong.
I haven't made an appointment with the GP yet as i'm to scared because last time on the day i found out i went straight to my GP and told all my friends, 4 days after that it started to go wrong.
Is there other people that feel the same as me or do you think i'm being silly?

Anyway its good to be here and i will look forward to getting to know you all xxx

most people like to wait till there past 12 weeks thats what i did but its up 2 u :)

congrats.. :hug: :cheer:

i shouldnt rele be here but oh well hehe

Hi MissSara,

Congratulations, and no, I don't think you're being silly. I went through a m/c in July and have really held back telling anyone this time around. Am constantly checking I'm not bleeding and didn't make my first antenatel appointment until I was nearly 7 weeks!

I have found it difficult and confusing having got pregnant again pretty quick after the m/c. I still think of the baby I lost, and even felt guilty in the first weeks although have settled down a bit since.

It will be difficult; it does get a little better once you get past the stage when you previously m/c (I guess I was better off than some in the way that it was early) but you'll always worry. :hug:

All the best

Hello :wave: Congratulations :D looks like we will be due the same time as im 4 weeks today. I know it must be very hard for you but try to stay as positive as you can.xx

Thanks for the kind words, and yes i am trying to stay posative this time round and i'm keeping busy so my mind isn't always thinking the worse all the time.

Congratulations. Give yourself a little time and then when you feel ready, visit the dr to register. There is no real rush :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back