Giving Up!

uncle_bens

Reaction score
AF came yesterday, I knew i wasn't pregnant!

I think i'm gonna take a break, have to discuss with DH, this is too hard lol :wall:

Awww dont give up!! It will happen soon! You must think positively! :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I know it's hard but try not let it dishearten you too much. Why don't you do like most of the rest of us are doing and take a month off and enjoy christmas and new year and then look at getting back to it in the new year

We're all going through the same thing each month here so we know how you feel so if you need anyone to talk to we're all here

:hug: :hug:

No... give up!!! You are sure to get pregnant then!!! lol :hug:

Hey hun don't give up,
I have been trying for nearly a year and got so upset every month when it didn't happen. now I'm nearly 6 weeks gone.
Try not to put so much pressure on yourself and just enjoy your relationship, and have fun. The more relaxed you are the better your chances.
Good luck Hun and keep ya chin up

:hug: Don't give up hun, it's really really tough every month when af arrives but our time will come and it will all have been worth it, keep your chin up babe.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I always feel like giving up when af arrives. But get a new sense of hope when she stops!! Hope you feel more positive in a few days.

xx

Ahhh, I totally understand how you are feeling.

It's so upsetting when your AF arrives. It gets harder each month.

It's natural for you to feel so low at this time but once your AF has gone you will be ready to go for it again this month I'm sure.

Good luck for next month :D

I do hope you can find the strength to carry on, positively, the ladies here all understand, let PF support you through the harder times :hug: :hug: :hug:
Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back