giving reassurance.......:-(

I think my hatred for the POLE has just grown 10fold.

What a *******.

All i can say babe is that the girls will understand in time that mummy really is doing the best for them, and that their daddy is a wanker!

Dont worry about the impartial bit hun, you are doing fantastic at that by telling them hes just not around if you know what i mean and not telling them to hate him. In time that hate will come, and they will see just how much you protect and love them.

I honestly think you are doing everything you can, keeping them happy, hiding your pain from them and just doing your very best by them which is exactly what they need and deserve and are getting from you.

Sue, you are an amazing mummy, a fantastic friend and believe me, the POLE will get what is coming to him and this move is the start of your new life with your babies. Once they see all the pink they will get so excited!!!

Dont be too hard on yourself chick, you are fab!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Sarah

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know that in time it will get easier, especially if he keeps away, he will become a memory.

Right now though, they are just confused. They love him unconditionally and have no idea what's going on with him. I just wish I could help them more.

You're right though, once they see their new pink room they will be excited......I'm excited about it!

It must be sooo hard and it sounds like your doing a fabulous job they are very lucky to have a mummy like you. Good luck with the move and i'm sure you all will be very happy in your new home :hug: :hug:

You are coping so great and as Sarah said that **** will get his. Cannot believe he has done this to his children.

Hope the move goes well though hun and you asnd the girls settle in quickly.

You're doing a great job and like the others have said, the kids will understand over time. They will be much happier when they are settled in your new home and eventually they will think about their Dad less and less. He doesnt deserve to be a father :(

:hug: :hug: its sound like your doing everything right hun, they will come to there own conclusion in the end about him and then he will have to live with it as he wont have anyone else to blame, you on the other hand can hold your head high and say "i did the right thing by my girls"

Once they see there new bedroom they will have something else to think about. At the mo its probably just the unknown thats worrieing them more than anything and they are craving what they see and the norm ie, the time when there dad was around.

Hope the move goes ok for you. Ill be doing the same in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back