Give me Strength Girls!

monster_munch

Reaction score
When Dh and I went food shopping last week we bought some chocolates (a big tub of quality street and a big tub of Celebrations)
DH decided to tell me 2 days ago that they were for Xmas and I wasn't to touch them :shakehead:

Well, after 2 days of whinging at him, he has gone to bed early and just handed me the tub of Celebrations.
I am sat here scoffing them like it's a race to get to the bottom of the tub :oops:
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Ok Im here to help!

Il have a few malteasers ones, mars ones and milky ways :D

you can have the rest :hug:

x

EAT EAT EAT EAT :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you know u dnt want help lol

look in to my eyes.....

you want the whole tub and ur going to eat the whole tub :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

not much help am i loool

Tillytots said:
Ok Im here to help!

Il have a few malteasers ones, mars ones and milky ways :D

you can have the rest :hug:

x

There are no Malteaster Teasers left - I picked through the whole tub to get them all out and have eaten them all...
I do have will power, honest--- I just left it somewhere (probably the fridge!)

Ive just eaten you monster munch, in pickled onion! you was so yummy :D

well im on my second pack of chocolate fingers double chocolate yum... went shoppin erm tink it was sunday bourght a fat box of them hahaha

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
crisps ooo lovely got a 24 pack of walkers by my bed loool

by your BED?! haaaa :rotfl: I just had a vision of you in bed surrounded by boxes of chocolate fingers, pretzels & walkers :rotfl:

what crisps are you eating mm? come on now - tell!!!

x

loool i have all flavours its a varitys bag looool i have crisps wrappers all over the place empty bags of pretzels....

now u gt me thinking about malteasers... b4 me an my x broke up i use 2 wake up n try eat his head it look like a giant malteaser :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wotsits!

What makes it worse is that I don't usually buy them, but I watched a re-run of diet doctors where this guy ate like 10 packets a day and they showed him how much fat was inside them.
It made me really want them and now I can't get enough!! I'm not sure that was the effect the programme was going for but never mind!

monster_munch said:
Wotsits!

What makes it worse is that I don't usually buy them, but I watched a re-run of diet doctors where this guy ate like 10 packets a day and they showed him how much fat was inside them.
It made me really want them and now I can't get enough!! I'm not sure that was the effect the programme was going for but never mind!

I love wotsits! They are my preggo crisps! How much fat was in them then...?? there isnt that much in wotsits, they're quite good as far as crisps go. They're more the skinny crisps as oppsed to McCoys which are BIG BAD FATness :evil: lol

I can't remember, but on the show they obviously do their best to make it look revolting so I ignored it and focused on the yumminess :lol:

monster_munch said:
I can't remember, but on the show they obviously do their best to make it look revolting so I ignored it and focused on the yumminess :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Yum! I'd love some maltesers right now, one of those big boxes :D
Might have to go to the shop! It's so bad for my back fat coming on here :lol:

mmm... chocolate...

(there should be a dribbling smiley for us!!)

reckon i'm gonna stock up on wispas again this afternoon...

:cheer:

We bought a big tub of Terry chocolate orange segments which are still un-opened and 2 big tins of Quality Street for Xmas and one got opened and Matt has been sneakily eating them. Bless him.. he IS pregnant hahahahaha! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i ate an entire tub of skinny cow icecream last night, telling myself that a) its for my sore throat and b) its skinny cow anyway much better than haagen daas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back