girls names

weevy-bee

Reaction score
Any good names out there for girls.I stumped,I like Emma and Abby, but need some ideas

Those are sort of "old fashioned" names arent they? Why not try for a more modernised name. Or a name that has a meaning to it. Maybe after a song (maybe the one baby was concieved to?) or after a special place to that is important to you and your partner. But in the end its up to you. I dont know if i made sense but good luck anyway!!! :D

hi im really into the name chelsea and i love the name ella i really like names that are different but my fiancee isnt having any of it lol :D

I like the name Jada as well Jenna. I am 9 weeks pregnant and I am already thinking of names. I like the name Jada - Rose for a girl

My husband at I like the names Danielle Renee or Alisha Renee if it is a girl.

I Like very unusual names does anyone have any suggestions?

Hmmm.. I wish I had thought of names when I was 9 weeks too. I am due today and we stii are not sure!! If it's a girl we are looking at Caitlin or Kiera, second name Ashley. But the surname is with a K and people are saying the kid will be teased will initials KAK. I don't think it's a problem... any suggestions? :?

Hi! Do you pronounce it kee-rah or kee-air-ah? You could try a different spelling, maybe starting with a c or ch?

It's Kee-rah. I like it because it's quite different. yes, could try it with a C I guess. Will run it by my other half and see what he thinks :lol: Thanks!

DH and I are naming our daughter Ava Hope. Some other girl names I love are:

Emma
Audrey
Ella
Delaney
Helena
Savannah

hi, im calling my little girl Kayla, i liked Michaela but because her middle name will be katrina after my mum i think it suits better. does it sound ok??!! :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back