Girls name?

ella

Reaction score
I love the name Grace for a girl, but our surname is Kelly - would you call a girl - Grace Kelly

Grace is my favourite girls name. i'm not sure whether i would call a girl it with the surname Kelly though.

Actually I would it it's not that bad.

Yeah I'd say go for it.. she'll mostly just be known as Grace anyway.. and she might get married one day lol :lol:

My name is Grace too.. hope that doesn't put you off!

Im having Grace for this little 1 arriving shortly, as youve prob guessed from my ticker :D

paiges_mummy said:
Im having Grace for this little 1 arriving shortly, as youve prob guessed from my ticker :D

Oh I hadnt noticed, it is a beautiful name good choice!

My DH wont go for it with Kelly now - thinks it sounds like we named her after the actress :shakehead:

what does everyone think or rosewyn for aa girl? its a mix of my mum and grandmas name, but my OH isnt too keen, but i will have my way if i have a girl!! lol, my 6yr olds name is Oscar.

I like the name grace but not sure of it with kelly.
xx

It's a wicked name, but if it were me I'd be paranoid people think we deliberately named her after the actress.

I have a friend called Grace Kelly, though by the time your daughter is older i doubt many of her friends will know who she is, I met my friend when i was 18 and i didnt know who Grace Kelly was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back