Girls name!!

Tigger87

Reaction score
So, last night we came up with Annabelle. She'd (if its a girl - we're team yellow!) be known as bella to me (would be belle but I don't do single syllables... Ever!) because I'm not so keen on Anna.

What do you all think? Also, middle names? We thought perhaps something beginning with L, OH suggested Lilly but our surname is Wigley... Annabelle Lilly Wigley is definitely not right!!

I did suggest Leigh, however, that's my brothers name :-/ I know it's unisex, and it's only a middle name, but do you think that'd be odd?

I think Annabelle Leigh is a lovely name - really rolls of the tounge.

I prefer Belle (to Bella) as the shortend version. Not keen on Anna at all... She can easily be Just an Annabelle / Belle / Bella though - she'll go by what you call her :lol:

I likey!

xxxxxx

I adore the name annabelle. And leigh is so pretty with it. Im sure your brother will be touched xx

tapatalking

I used leigh as my littleones middle name as a tribute to her daddy x

I love, love, love the name Annabelle. I really wish I had named my daughter this.
I prefer Belle to Bella as a nn.
I actually do like Anne/Anna/Annie too.

So many posibilities for her. Lovely.

I think Annabelle Leigh Wigley is a lovely name. So you reckon baby is a girl? What about boys names? I'm really struggling and can't think. You got any ideas?

Thanks girls! I'm more in love with it the more I think about it, OH is just not keen on the Leigh bit :-/

I think Annabelle Leigh Wigley is a lovely name. So you reckon baby is a girl? What about boys names? I'm really struggling and can't think. You got any ideas?

My boys names are almost non existent! I'm back to thinking its a pink bump but I could be very wrong so have to be prepared haha!!

You could always go for something a bit "European" (I was gonna be more specific but can't spell the location hahaha :-/)? I wanted nice traditional welsh names but hubby's having none of that!!!

Hubby only wants an English name. I'm sold on Jessica for a girl, and I've got no idea for a boy. I did like ethan but now I'm not sure. Also like Henry too but not sure. I bet I'm gonna have a boy now! :)

Lovely name and using leigh sounds a good match too, my daughters middle name is leigh too x

Lyra is also nice and on our list, but fay as a middle name would sound good to for annabelle

I know a lady at a todlers group that called her daughter belle but from bluebelle

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back