Girls name!!

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by Tigger87, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Tigger87

Tigger87 Well-Known Member

So, last night we came up with Annabelle. She'd (if its a girl - we're team yellow!) be known as bella to me (would be belle but I don't do single syllables... Ever!) because I'm not so keen on Anna.

What do you all think? Also, middle names? We thought perhaps something beginning with L, OH suggested Lilly but our surname is Wigley... Annabelle Lilly Wigley is definitely not right!!

I did suggest Leigh, however, that's my brothers name :-/ I know it's unisex, and it's only a middle name, but do you think that'd be odd?

2. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

I think Annabelle Leigh is a lovely name - really rolls of the tounge.

I prefer Belle (to Bella) as the shortend version. Not keen on Anna at all... She can easily be Just an Annabelle / Belle / Bella though - she'll go by what you call her :lol:

I likey!

xxxxxx

3. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Annabelle Leigh Wigley is lovely xx

4. Gayle30

Gayle30 Well-Known Member

I adore the name annabelle. And leigh is so pretty with it. Im sure your brother will be touched xx

tapatalking

5. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

I used leigh as my littleones middle name as a tribute to her daddy x

6. Bethi

Bethi Well-Known Member

I love, love, love the name Annabelle. I really wish I had named my daughter this.
    I prefer Belle to Bella as a nn.
    I actually do like Anne/Anna/Annie too.

So many posibilities for her. Lovely.

7. MrsMisa

MrsMisa Well-Known Member

I think Annabelle Leigh Wigley is a lovely name. So you reckon baby is a girl? What about boys names? I'm really struggling and can't think. You got any ideas?

8. Tigger87

Tigger87 Well-Known Member

Thanks girls! I'm more in love with it the more I think about it, OH is just not keen on the Leigh bit :-/

My boys names are almost non existent! I'm back to thinking its a pink bump but I could be very wrong so have to be prepared haha!!

You could always go for something a bit "European" (I was gonna be more specific but can't spell the location hahaha :-/)? I wanted nice traditional welsh names but hubby's having none of that!!!

9. MrsMisa

MrsMisa Well-Known Member

Hubby only wants an English name. I'm sold on Jessica for a girl, and I've got no idea for a boy. I did like ethan but now I'm not sure. Also like Henry too but not sure. I bet I'm gonna have a boy now! :)

10. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Lovely name and using leigh sounds a good match too, my daughters middle name is leigh too x

Lyra is also nice and on our list, but fay as a middle name would sound good to for annabelle

I know a lady at a todlers group that called her daughter belle but from bluebelle

#10 JJ Mum, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013