Girlies room, access denied!

Anne1

Reaction score
At the bottom of this page there's a girlies chat room and you have to request access to it. I requested to join as I like this forum and wanted to see what it was about. I've just noticed my requested has been denied yet as far as I'm aware I meet the criteria to join. I'm feeling a bit put out. Does anyone know why this has happened?

Don't know why that would be but I wouldn't worry, I've got access and nobody posts in it!!!!

I just thought it was really odd, there's not any reason why I can see i would be denied access. Feel like it's a mean girl group now! X

Yeah I can't get on that either it always says not available to guests.... But I'm not a guest? Xxx

Well I feel better that I'm not the only one lol X

You both need to have so many posts...

I cant remember the number. But if its over the said amount of posts then give Wobbs a nudge. Ask her why your not allowed in. It took my a wee bit to get acess i think I ended up mailing Wobbs.

Theres not been a post in there since my thread for the super oldies... But nothing the way it used to be.

Its basically the only group that cant be accessed via guest or seen from outside viewers. Think its a certain number of posts to stop people just making up a few posts to get in and see something they shouldnt. Its happened before on here :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
I think it was like over 100 posts but I have that? I dunno, I'm not really bothered lol but I did think it was odd xxxx

I requested to join in October and still not been accepted or declined x

Yeah it's a 100 posts and a member over a month so I meet the criteria. I don't want to join now as I'm feeling bitter lol X

Oh no wobbles will sort it out send her a PM. I am in the GR but not a lot goes on at all in there! When I first joined it was the place to be so its sad that it is so quiet in there now! xx

Well after my little rant I'm in!! I now have access to girlies chat room lol x

Hope it lived up to your expectations lol :)

No one posts in there lol. I posted on russclemuscle thread last night too lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back