Applecider

Reaction score
Hi all

What do you think???? I can't work out any of the theories xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 33
i think a boy, i love guessing! I dont want to find out but its def fun to guess, have you had any feelings yourself?

I honestly can't make my mind up, I go from one to the other! What about you Mac? Xx

Oh sooo much better. Just a mild cold atm but no more vomiting, hurray. How have you been keeping?

Oh sooo much better. Just a mild cold atm but no more vomiting, hurray. How have you been keeping?

Still a bit nauseaus and really really tired with a headache everyday at 2pm. Trying not to moan because I am so grateful! Glad ur feeling better xx

Moan away, who betterto moantoo! Im just home from work and ive moaned so much. Ive been getting headaches too. I was told by a friend to drink three litres of water a day not my normal 2 as she said higher blood volume means we need more fluids. It has really helped me. Might be worth a try. Mines gets sore in work because i def dont drink enough on shift.

That's really interesting Mac because im not great at drinking water I think I should definitely up my intake. I manage about 2 X 750ml bottles a day and few cups of decaf tea. Thanks Hun! Are you going to find out what you having xx

No, i kinda want to as time goes on but hubby is so against it for no real reason. Kinda hope we accidentally find out at 20 wk scan lolol! You? I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back