Ginger tablets

Aquarius

Reaction score
I started taking a ginger supplement yesterday on the advice of my GP, I don't know if it's psychosomatic or what (don't care if it is either lol!) but they're defo helping. I feel much more human today. Worth a try if you're feeling bleurgh x

Ohhh might have to try this, ginger biscuits don't work and neither do my sickness bands!

I hope they help, so far I've managed to keep everything down this morning. I do still have nausea but it's not as debilitating as it's been for the last couple of weeks x

Can you only get them on prescription? The constant nausea/sickness is draining :( x

I just bought them from Boots, £6.99 for 90 tabs. I think Holland and Barrett sell them too but we don't have one near here x

Last edited:
I was told that ginger is good for settling the stomach I cook with it allot too

I feel soooo much better after a few days of taking these. They should be handed out to every pregnant woman as standard I reckon :) I'm still exhausted but I no longer feel sick and that has turned a very grumpy miserable me into a much cheerier me, which is good for everyone because I was being a right dragon lol

Good tip! Ginger biscuits area total myth, for me at least. I've been told arrow root biscuits are good but struggling to find some

I feel soooo much better after a few days of taking these. They should be handed out to every pregnant woman as standard I reckon :) I'm still exhausted but I no longer feel sick and that has turned a very grumpy miserable me into a much cheerier me, which is good for everyone because I was being a right dragon lol

Hi do you take them in the mornings. I got some today from Holland and Barrett

It's the first thing do :) I really hope they help you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back