gift ideas

bbee

Reaction score
my boyfriends sister is having her baby very very soon, in around six weeks.
now, i have a few questions.. when you get a card is it to the person whos given birth or is it to the baby like welcome to the world etc ?

and cute, original, personalised gift ideas for a ickle baby boy? :) xxx

Last edited:
My sister had her baby a week or so ago and I wrote the card to her and her husband :) I guess one to the baby as a welcome is cute too though I hadn't thought of that! Xxx

Card is usually to the parents but it would be lovelt to get a welcome to world one. Present wise a hooded towel which you stitch babys name onto maybe? Or a nappy cake, or possibly a cute photo frame? Also in terms of boys specifically mayb a little hat or outfit you go and choose specifically if you are good at knitting knit or crochet something a blanket made from patchwork to put baby onto to play or make a memory box prehaps?

As a new mum myself I know I really appreciated the practical presents!! Such as wipes, bibs and muslin cloths x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Hey hun if u go on the disney store website there are alot of lovely gifts they will personalise for u xxx

I'd make a little hamper type thing- mini pot of Sudocrem, wipes, a babygrow and scented candle for mum x

I got a hamper at my baby shower and it was great!

just get a nice storage box from home and bargains or that kind of shop - can get diff colours and materials

then just grab loads of essential stuff - bibs, creams, wipes, bath stuff, dummies, nappies.... can be done fairly cheap if you dont want to spend much.. but can also go wild and buy outfits etc to put in too.

bit of cellophane and some ribbon - bobs your uncle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back