Gift for 7yo

snowbee

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a nice birthday present for our 7yo nephew? I have in the past sent him clothes, books or dvds but now he is getting to the age when I have no clue what to get and I have no idea at all about toys. It has to be posted within Europe and we usually spend £10-20 ish.

Have you asked his grown up if there is anything he needs? If not maybe transfer the money so he can put it towards. I know gifts seem to cost more as kids get older. Xx

I'm afraid that asking and sending money are both no goes. My husband doesn't get on with his sister (for good reason), I have no contact details for her other than their address, which is way too late to get a reply now. We just post presents to the child as it is not his fault his mum and my husband don't get on.

I'll just send more books but as I have no experience with children I have no idea what is 'in' or age appropriate so I thought someone here might have a 7yo and let me know what they are into.

Lego is always a good shot, star wars lego, ninjago etc. Books for a seven year old I'd say any of the ones by axel scheffler and julia donaldson (Gruffalo author and illustrator). The highway rat is quite cool as is the smartest giant in town. Id go for the lego though!! all boys like lego.

What about a gift card for toysrus or argos or something so that he can choose himself? Xx

My 7yo and most the 7yo I'm his class are superhero mad. Anything ironman ultron thor hulk are his faves with spiderman not as popular but should be a bit more popular in the next few movies lol. Dc (batman superman etc) are slightly less popular as their movies and TV shows are more adult based where marvel are mainly PG rated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back