GHD's

ella

Reaction score
I have just had my new one delivered :cheer: but this is my third set :( the first ones went on fire after a few years so I didnt mind - think they served their time - the second ones though DH stood on them and its just the casing is broken so I was wondering does anyone know where I can get them fixed ??? I just could not survive without them but I still want to get the old ones fixed

i dont know where you could them fixed cheaply :think:

but i dont know what i'd do if my ghd's broke!
i've had them 18 months now with no problems TOUCH WOOD!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

GHD's come with a lifetime guarentee so send them bak to ghd, im sure found the address on the box or it will be on the net, i just boxed them up and wrote a letter and sent them back, within a few weeks i had a letter saying sorry and a new pair.

My friends a hairdresser and at her salon they send them all back for everyone else.

What makes ghd so great? I mean arw they the perfect straightners?

I have nikki clarke ones and there toumalne coated and I find them good.

Tell me what it is about them? are they worth 100 quid?

Well they are the only ones that i have found even make my hair straight or curly, ive tried many other brands of straightners even getting through 3 pairs in a year and the ghd ones were by far the best.
And i didn't pay for mine OH bought um me, i wouldn't pay it......lol

mrs_tommo22 said:
What makes ghd so great? I mean arw they the perfect straightners?

I have nikki clarke ones and there toumalne coated and I find them good.

Tell me what it is about them? are they worth 100 quid?

I just love them, they are the only straightners that work really well and really quick on my hair - I cant live without them. The main difference I found with them and cheaper ones is my hair does not return to frizz in no time

MissSara said:
GHD's come with a lifetime guarentee so send them bak to ghd, im sure found the address on the box or it will be on the net, i just boxed them up and wrote a letter and sent them back, within a few weeks i had a letter saying sorry and a new pair.

My friends a hairdresser and at her salon they send them all back for everyone else.

If this is true I am going to be very cross :twisted: I searched the website and e mailed them too to no avail and asked my hairdresser who directed me to some dodgy guy on the internet - mind you if it is true I can sell the new ones to my sis for a bit cheaper - she wants a set too. I am going to give it a try anyway - thanks a million :cheer:

My friend recieved new ones in the post after her old ones broke, and she promptly stepped on them and cracked the casing...She sent them back and was sent another new pair!

DD's had 2 types of ceramic straighteners and Ive used them both. Takes about half an hour to get my hair straight (ish!) I bought her GHD's for xmas and they go through like butter and my hair is straight in 5 mins and it lasts all day :)

i only found out about sending them back for free after id sold my broken ones for spares on ebay. i got about 30 quid for them and was gutted cos i had to go and get another set.

there are some repair people on ebay charging about 20 quid though

I didn't know you could send GHD's back. Mine have a loose wire in them I think.
I have to wiggle the wire to get them to stay on.

Would I get sent new one's if i returned them? I'm having to use my emergency straighteners and they are crap in comparison to my GHD's

I don't have the original box though.

Well ive always been told about the lifetime guarentee and my friend said more often then not at her salon they take in everyones old ones and give them £60 and then they send them all off and get brand new ones for her work.

So yes i'd send them a letter and get them sent off, its worth a try and they will either fix yours or send you a new pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back