Ggggggrrrr

Sam2013

Reaction score
The hubby bought a baby names book and nothing goes with my surname it's crap how do u all pick !!

Its soooo hard to choose isnt it!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

And whatever name you choose there is always someone who doesn't like it or knows of a nightmare kid called it!!

Funny I've been put off so many names with working in a nursery lol x

Hehe. My mum is a school teacher and she ruled out about half of the baby book names! (She must have a naughty class) ;-)

I am lucky, OH has a nice surname that goes with everything :lol: I have stopped discussing name ideas with anyone other than OH - everyone has an opinion. I shall be calling my child what I want, and sod anyone else! :lol:

Try an online name generator where you type in the surname and they suggest matches. It is the hardest decison ever.

We've gone for names that have some meaning to us as that makes it easier. Look at grandparents names etc.
Good luck! And don't stress, you may find it easier after they're born, some babies just suit a name xx

We still haven't got a name sorted, we have a few we like but not many. I am a teacher also so definitely find it hard as you can't help but associate most of the names with pupils I have taught or know of! It's such a massive responsibility to chose the name for someone for the rest of their life!!!

We have no boy names picked out and hubby only seems to suggest names of people he knows like he has no imagination :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back