Getting worried about breech baby

Gemsy

Reaction score
Am I way too early to be worrying about the fact my baby is breech and no signs of turning? Head is firmly wedged under my right ribs, it keeps poking out, its quite easy to find!

Sometimes baby seems to go a bit transverse but then right back head up again.

I'm starting to worry myself, and don't know if I'm just being stupid? :(

Still time Hun try not to stress xxx

I wouldn't worry. I asked what way mine was lying at midwife appt last week and was told it was too early to matter anyway. I was just asking out of interest to get an idea of what was where :) x

There's plenty of time for baby to turn yet, I wouldn't worry too much about it xx

Try not to worry. Babies tend to "assume the position" at about 36 weeks I got told. It's still got plenty of time to turn so try not to panic. Have you tried any of the positions to encourage it the right way??

i would say dont worry...my litle one was breech at 35 weeks and turned by 37 weeks x

At my 28 week appointment she was breach, I had to see the me on tues night and she scared me by saying 'oh my god she's seriously low down and ready to go!' And I've still got ten weeks!

She turned when I was on the plane going on holiday last week. Swimming and going on all fours can help but don't worry cos there's plenty time for baby to move x

Try not to worry time yet but go onto epi Bing babies website for tips on how to turn x

I wouldn't worry yet, way too early. Mine is still breech at the mo 35+1 got a scan next wed 36/40 and then will have to discuss options.

Last edited:
Don't stress plenty of time for bubba to turn xx mine is still breech at 33 weeks and i'm not too worried until I reach 36/37 weeks... but there are exercises you can do to help bubs turn xxx

Thanks girls, funny how there is a new thing to worry about at every single stage of pregnancy eh?!

I don't even know how you can tell. I never know which way my baby is, although supposedly head down in the last few appointments. But I can't figure it out!

Hope baby turns for you. Keep your sitting posture good (no slouching on the sofa), spend time cleaning floors and rocking on all fours and maybe that will help?!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

When you get a head poking out of your belly, it gets really obvious....its rock solid and round. And diagonally opposite on my left hip I keep getting booted!

You will know if you have a hard head under you ribs and feet kicking your foof. Trust me.

Don't worry Hun my best friend is due 3 days after me and her little man was breech he only turned a couple weeks agony still have plenty time x

Have a look on spinning babies website for some exercises to help but there's bags of time for the turn.
Squiggle was transverse for ages up until my last appt at 32 weeks and since then head down but like people have said they can turn very late, just before labour occasionally!
Don't stress hun xxx

I was stressing then baby had turned at 36 week scan. She's a big girl too so I was expecting her to have trouble moving but she did it xxx

Did you feel her move lulula? X

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back