Getting withdrawal symptoms!

T84

Reaction score
Feel like I haven't been chatting to any one this month cos of my break and getting withdrawal symptoms from manic posting of questions! Can't believe how much sad news there has been over the forum this last week tho. It so nice to see strangers rooting so much for others.

Anyway how is everyone getting on? I'm now cd15 and think I I ov'd yest or maybe today. Danger poked on mon but just think what will be will be. I'm more scared that if I did get a bfp how would Bean cope with flying to. Vegas and New York at 4 weeks? hubby is picking up his new car today too which is exciting! :) just trying to do loads to keep my mind of checking cycle etc too much.

Pointless thread but just a catch up really, I miss you girls :)
Jennifer x x

Hiya, hahaha I think I've actually turned into a PF junkie, I'm checking it all the time. There does seem to have been a lot of Sad news this week. Hopefully we'll get bfps this month and change the tide!

Wow your honeymoon sounds amazing! I went to New York last summer and loved it!! I've never been to Vegas tho. I'm sure if you we're pregnant the little bubs would be fine, pregnant women are always flying these days. If you're not pregnant at least you can look forward to the cocktails in New York they're lush!

I'm 7dpo and trying my best not to symptom spot as I went a little crazy last month and was gutted when af started, so this month I'm doing my best to forget about it. Im busy in work so thats helping. Sounds like you've got a lot to look forward too and take your mind off it. Good luck x

Haha don't worry ill be back in a couple of week! How are you hon? A bit better I hope, it just takes time. I still nearly had a meltdown in mamas and papas last weekend buying stuff for my bro and his gf who are due in 4 weeks. All the women and there bumps and all I could think of was 'it shoud have been me!' Just one of those things I suppose.

Aw I do the same Naomi, as is a pain! Your right tho, if it happened this month I would still be ecstatic, look at all the famous people who have to fly. Not too much longer for you to find out one way or another :) sooo excited about going away, been to New York but not to Vegas. Looking forward to a few cocktails by the pool ;-) you going away this year? X x

I'm okay hun thanks feeling lots better! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back