Getting to know...

dingdongbaby

Reaction score
These are often forums where we come to read about other people and check we're "normal" and to chat behind the security of being anonymous. I love that in principal, but once I'm 12 weeks and have announced that I'm og to my little world, I'm interested in finding some other mums-2-be in my area...to meet up with and get to know beyond cyberspace.

I did this via Netmums last time around, but is there anyone on here from Norfolk? Within driving distance of Norwich for a coffee/catch up when the time comes? I made 3 good friends when I had my son...and nobody I know has announced they're pregnant yet, so I'm looking for a sanity circle for maternity leave already!! :dance: Hehe!

That's a great idea, unfortunately I'm in Cornwall!! Good luck, hope u find a bump buddy in person lol x

That's a brilliant idea! I'm in London so no good, but still think it's a great idea

good plan I'm in croydon if anybody is from or near the area and would like to chat/meet up x

good plan I'm in croydon if anybody is from or near the area and would like to chat/meet up x

I'm in Sutton so not too far from you! Looks like we're only a few weeks away with due dates too :)

I'm in Sutton so not too far from you! Looks like we're only a few weeks away with due dates too :)

I'm actually in wallington so even closer...would be great to meet up for coffee once babies are born or even before x

Last edited:

I'm actually in wallington so even closer...would be great to meet up for coffee once babies are born or even before x

Definitely, I'm actually in carshalton lol!

I live 15 miles out of Norwich, am only 4 weeks along.......

Im tri hopping but im croydon too nice to see some peeps from round these parts!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I am in Aberdeenshire so might be a touch too far away! Brilliant idea though!

Im tri hopping but im croydon too nice to see some peeps from round these parts!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Yay! The more the merrier :)

How exciting! It'll be funny if we know each other!! Once we're all 12 weeks and have 'announced' we should meet up! :) Made my day :)

Wow so many locals (ish) I'm in Sydenham

Oh wow we are literally neighbours we should definitely arrange to meet up in a couple if months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back