Getting things off my chest!

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
Am now 37 weeks, we moved house 2 weeks ago and it's currently being completely rewired. I've spent 3 nights at my parents, away from OH but am back home tonight, having collected the cats from the cattery (they are still having to stay indoors so are bored senseless) it's dusty everywhere, so even though it's the last day of work tomorrow, I've been cleaning. I spilled some water all over the place in the kitchen then was vacuuming the lounge and it started to smell as it was full and I couldn't empty it....then the cats both seem to have been crossing their legs for 3 days and both had huuuuuge poops in the litter tray which I obviously can't touch!!
OH came home to find me clutching a duster and air freshener crying because the smell was following me around and I thought it was me :wall2:
I won't even mention the nursery, or lack thereof!!!!

I've been fine until now. Effing Hormones!!!!!!!!

yikes it sounds like you're going through a hard time! Definitely remind yourself that it's just the hormones and try to find humor in the little things even when it's all going wrong...that's what helps me anyway :)

I've surprised everyone with how calm I've been so far about it all!
I have all the components for the nursery it's just staining woodwork, papering and painting, fitting a carpet and putting the furniture up which isn't much to do at all .... :oooo:

seriously that is a LOT to deal with all at once. Women get things done lol I'm telling you. But youre pretty much wonder woman right now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back