getting there with purchases

Positive37

Reaction score
so tomorrow finally heading to mama and papa and mothercare to order:

bedroom furniture, cot wardrobe changer. found a lovely white one that fits perfectly

bugaboo chameleon, knew i wanted this but couldnt decide on colour , going for black base and petrol blue ( teal) cover.

crib - mothercare do nice rocker getting it in white for our bedroom

mattress for cot

we have paint for nursery so feel like finally getting there with 11 weeks to go.

so much more to buy though eh??

have so far got:

steriliser
bottles
nappy sacks
nappies
nappy bin

next stop is baby grows/bed sheets and blankets and baby monitor

expensive stuff but so exciting

hows everyone else gettting on ?

I don't lile thinking about how much it all costs lol... scary!

We're prettyuch done tbh. Nursery is sorted and all big purchases made.

Got my baby shower next month so will see what bits I get then and just need to do a big shop nearer the time for nappies etc.

Surprisingly well organised!!

We also have the chameleon in black and petrol blue, when we went into mothercare they didn't have it, I managed to get it from John Lewis and delivery was excellent just wanted to give you a heads up incase you have the same problem :) xx

Im pretty sure ive gone overboard and bought things I dont need lol

Ooh all very exciting. I have the Bugaboo Camelen in Black and Orange amd I just love it. Can't wait to use it!

Ruth ive seen your nursery its.amazing.we had leak in house.so also need.to get.our hallway and landing done.will get someone in to do that and boyfriend is doing moo's nursery.

Tilly thanks hun.mama and papa did.say it was 4 week's lead time fingers crossed.how funny we got same colour its more teal isnt it.i love it....
When is yours being delivered have u already got it?

Mummy I think its normal to overdo it .is this your first it is for us and I think its ok to go wild ha ha

Shopping for your little girl is so exciting! 11 weeks to go should be more than enough.
We've just paid our furniture on Saturday and it will be delivered in 4 weeks. Can't wait to start decorating the room.
I also bought the white rocker crib from Mothercare. That one is so cute, every time I go to Mothercare I have to look at it again.
Enjoy shopping today! :) xx

I would say Teal definetly! I love it, we have it although it's at my parents to stop me pushing it around every where! We ordered ours on the Sunday afternoon from John Lewis the base got delivered on the Monday and the apron and hood arrived on the Tuesday xx

Hi lyds......I can't wait. To get.going.ahhh bless the rocker is nice as bigger and cheaper than mama and papas one.
We have paint for room and boyfriend is starting mid june eeekk.
Really want a day in garden again but looking forward to spending boyfriend money ha ha
Ill pm u in the week
Hugs x

God tilly thats quick ha ha I can imagine u taking it out with no baby in it.tee hee.
I was.going for grey base and black but boyfriend said its boring. Really love the teal its my fave colour xxx

Just a heads up mothercares curtains are really thin and don't keep much light out. For the same price I went to dunelm mill and got blackout backed nursery curtains and bedding. They have a fab choice glad I went there.

Thanks hun I looked.at some.in next....if not enough ill have to get blackout blind as well.more money ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back