getting the chop today

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Grew my hair for the wedding...its half way down my back at the moment...

getting it cut into a 'lob' today..........think thats what the term is these days for a shoulder length bob. also going a little bit darker as was quite light for the wedding.....

cant afford it but needs must!!! just have to live off the chocolate we have been bought for xmas until pay day! ha ha

xx

did mine yesterday had a general tidy up , had my fringe put back in and had it shaped around my face, really need to have it dyed but dont want to have it done while pregnant xxx

as long as you have no reactions to dye previoulsy then it is perfectly fine in pregnancy hon. just might go a slighlty different shade than it would if you werent pregnant....

i have had mine highlghted...i think its just bleaching you should avoid xx

Oooh exciting. You'll feel a million dollars afterwards I'm sure.

I'm in desperate need of having my roots done. It's been about 10 weeks now and I'm feeling it!

Ps highlights are ok because the chemicals don't touch your scalp :)

yeah, my hairdresser doesnt do the foile right up to my scalp like she would if i wasnt pregnant xx

cant afford it anyway and getting my hair cut was my xmas present to myself! :D lol i'm fine to wait havent got long left

aww lucky you! i really need to go get mine chopped too, its really long, holding off till end of the month though. let us see pics when your done :) xxx

Another of the rare good bits of pregnancy i seem to have missed out on :-( everyone else seems to have had there hair grow much quicker and get healthier...... me ....... nope still crappy and the same length ( actually shorter cos got inch off last time to try encourage it to grow , which it didnt )

Happy Haircut , LOB made me laugh

im gonna get round to dying mine any day now lol. it badly needs doing

Very good idea. I had mine done a couple of weeks ago and it made me feel way better. I cut it to shoulder length instead of long so i can still pull it back in pony tail out of the way but its now got layers so it sort of self styles and doesnt take nearly so long to dry as long hair.

I had highlights put in as well as low lights though, I wanted it so my roots could grow out and I wouldnt need it done for ages so i got a blend of blond and brown so it wont be obvious when it starts growing out and I can now just leave it for a few months.

Hope yours works out as well as mine did, was worth every penny of ridiculous amount it cost!! xxx

Hugsy, mine also decided to take a stand still so my hair hasn't grown much :(
Least your having some pampering :) x

Very good idea. I had mine done a couple of weeks ago and it made me feel way better. I cut it to shoulder length instead of long so i can still pull it back in pony tail out of the way but its now got layers so it sort of self styles and doesnt take nearly so long to dry as long hair.

I had highlights put in as well as low lights though, I wanted it so my roots could grow out and I wouldnt need it done for ages so i got a blend of blond and brown so it wont be obvious when it starts growing out and I can now just leave it for a few months.

Hope yours works out as well as mine did, was worth every penny of ridiculous amount it cost!! xxx

sounds just like how i have had it done :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back