Getting stronger positives on superdrug, but bfn on tesco and clearblue digital.

Lilalylola

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Are the superdrug tests faulty? As i have been testing sinds 10DPO with the lines becoming a little stronger every 2 days.
I am now about 13/14 dpo this afternooni done a tesco one(blue dye one) and a :bfn: also clearblue digital :bfn:

While this morning i had this with superdrug!
006.JPG
I am very scared to get excited as my last chemical broke my hearth.

Thoughts please?

Last edited:
Probably not enough hormone I know super drug ones are sensitive, maybe try a first response x

I would say its a bfp. U said u used the clear blue and tescos hpt in the afternoon, ur urine would have been diluted from drinking throughout the day. Test again with fmu tomorrow and good luck. Let us know how you get on

I wouldn't even consider that you aren't pregnant even if the others say negative, one is positive and you should try not to keep wishing the line to be darker as it will get there in time :)

Good luck with your pregnancy x

Those are better lines than my first superdrug positive.

I got faints for a good few days only now getting stronger that im 14dpo.

xxxx

My line was barely noticeable and only showed up well after the time stated, it only showed dark like a week after missed period.

My line was barely noticeable and only showed up well after the time stated, it only showed dark like a week after missed period.

Were they as dark as the control line a week after missed period?

yes Lilalylola I had to sent a sample to the nurse at 18DPO because my lines were very faint and I was questioning myself if they were really there, from the day before my period which was 14DPO I seen a vague line long after the required time the test was supposed to take. It was a positive from the nurse and I did my own test 8 days later on 23DPO '8 days after period was due' just to check and it was as dark as test line. Mines were a faint white line yours is pink I would say it looks great!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back