getting sick of eating rubbish!

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
Before I got pregnant I used to eat soooo well!!! Now I'm pregnant all I want is fatty food and sweet things!!! Today I've eaten doughnuts, milky way, monster munch etc I'm fed up!

Just had to force myself to eat an apple
An grapes!!!

Anyone else the same?! X

Today i had crisps for breakfast, frankie n bennies dough balls and calzone for lunch, curry and rice for tea, and just been to the shops and bought 3 ice pops, 3 choc orange bars and 3 bags of discos and they won't last the night!! I'm like a pig!! Xxx

Rebecca thank u for posting this you have made me feel sooooo much better!!!!! I was never like this before but what u have eaten today sounds like absolute heaven to me right now I'm so bloody hungry! I don't know whether to ignore his hunger now (because I don't want healthy things) or give in haha x

I would never dream of eating the shit I do now before I was preggers, I never drank fizzy drinks now I drink coke everyday! I would never eat chocolate or crisps, now it's a daily occurrence! I can't wait to get back to the gym & eat clean again! x

Haha I'm the same never ever ever drank fizzy pop now I love Pepsi and Vimto!!! I can't physically or
Mentally stop thinking about eating junk food!!! Scared my baby won't fit in newborn clothes and I'll be putting her in 0-3 as soon as she's born haha ! X

Haha I'm the same never ever ever drank fizzy pop now I love Pepsi and Vimto!!! I can't physically or
Mentally stop thinking about eating junk food!!! Scared my baby won't fit in newborn clothes and I'll be putting her in 0-3 as soon as she's born haha ! X

Exactly the same for me!! I have caffeine free coke as i speak! :)

Exactly the same for me!! I have caffeine free coke as i speak! :)

Very jealous of you!!! I have orange juice whilst looking at galaxy cookie crumble bars :( x

I've just bought:

2 microwave pizzas.
4 double chocolate chip muffins.
1 massive bag of prawn crackers.
3 bags of sweets.
1 bag of dried apricots.
1 tin of vegetable soup.

And I'm currently drinking a pint, yes a pint of diet coke! :')

I've never been the healthiest of eaters but I was never anywhere near this bad! X

Laura I love this!!!!!! You've inspired me to give in to two slices of toast and Jam but I will
Make it when big brother has finished...yes I'm sad!

So jealous of everyone's coke!!! Laura come to mine we can share x

I had a bowl of trifle followed by 3 slices of buttered toast for tea! Lol x

Oooooo trifle!!!!! I love trifle!!!!! I'd do anything for that cold custard in a trifle right now! I've just eaten my
Toast...still bloody hungry :( x

I'm the same, can't get enough crisps and chocolates. It doesn't help either that my only craving so far is lucozade :/ xx

Ooooo lucozade sounds lush!!!!!!!
I'm also getting addicted to cheese! X

Im eating all the normal heathly food and the extra!!!

Ive had 4 sour lollies already this evening , and im willing my self to not go back for more!!

Im not wanting the fatty stuff like crisps or chocky, but juices, squashes, cloudy lemonade, im all over them!!
Its not stuff i would normaly want!!

Oh my gosh thank you for writing this post, I thought I was being a terrible mum! But it turns out I can blame if on pregnancy, hooray!

I NEVER used to drink fizzy drinks before I got pregnant, I would even mix alcoholic drinks with fruit juice! Now however, I can't get enough fizzy drinks! Especially fanta and lilt, those wonderful refreshing drinks!

And I am eating do much bread and chocolate and carbs. This is making me hungry.

I'm going to be the size of a house. Great. X

My husband has been going mad about my unhealthy diet, last night he actually rationed chocolate to me so I don't eat too much.
My eating has started to get a little better, I'm mostly just eating three meals rather than loads of snacking, but he watches me like a hawk now. Quite annoying.

My main vice is cheesecake but trying to be good by having an orange, which I also seem to be getting partial to. xxx

Laura I love this!!!!!! You've inspired me to give in to two slices of toast and Jam but I will
Make it when big brother has finished...yes I'm sad!

So jealous of everyone's coke!!! Laura come to mine we can share x

Hahaha, we're in the same boat on the big brother. ;)

I could murder some toast now haha, as for the coke... I drank it all! :( x

I think about chocolate from the minute I wake up till the minute I go to bed! I've always liked it but it is insane I eat proper food then think about chocolate :-/ at least there's a bit if fruit an protein in fruit n nut nom nom my favourite x

I this sounds like me! I have the occasional watermelon or strawberries and that's about it.. Lol!
All I think about is monster munch!!xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back