Getting Pram today :))

amanda maxwell

Reaction score
Finally!!!! Seen a lovely one in Mothercare and only £250!! Gosh it all seems so real now :) xxx

Yay congrats pram is such a lovely purchase to Have too. I wish I'd left some of our shopping till later as now I'm just waiting lol x

How exciting!! Which one is it? Xx

Its an Xpedior travel system lol. Girl gave me a demo last week and it actually looks quite easy to assemble haha. You can get all different colours too :)

We looked at that one, it's really nice. What colour you getting? X

Yay!! What colour u getting?

I keep getting my pram out and walking round the dining room with it ha xx

Im getting the blue one :) and yh might take mine out in the garden Ruth and have a little wonder around haha :) xxx

I liked it cos it looked easy to put up and it closes right down near enough flat. My sis in laws looks the most bloody difficult thing to figure out! You have to be built like a brick shit house to lift the thing too lol

I liked it cos it looked easy to put up and it closes right down near enough flat. My sis in laws looks the most bloody difficult thing to figure out! You have to be built like a brick shit house to lift the thing too lol

Haha...sounds like ours...ah well, it'll get my "guns" in shape! :shock:

Ooooo yes that's nice one - bargain too!! Xx

Ah yay I've got that one! And I got it as its so pretty and easy to to use :) ours gets delivered in a few weeks I can't wait xx

It is sooo nice. Looks so comfortable for the baby too. Saw one for £150 but the baby couldn't really lay down in it so I got it. Lucky really cos I saw it last week and they had the blue and pink ones in stock but today they never so have had to order it. Comes 9th August, cant wait!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back