Getting pissed off at other pregnant people.

redbear

Reaction score
Its really horrible but i have become all moody at other pregnant people this week... i really dont know why.

One lass was in the doctors and had a clear pregnancy bump but sat down said to her pregnant friend 'my pants are killing me' and pulled them down under her bump and her top up to under her boobs, So all her belly was out.
I mean it was like she wanted a flashing light saying look everyone im pregnant... If her pants where hurting then fair enough pull them down but leave the top down so your not showing your streach marks to the world.
I felt really bad for the blokes in there who didnt know where to look really.

Now normally this wouldn't have bothered me but i got annoyed. I think its because im so far gone and just think - its nothing special there are about 5 other pregnant women here so stop trying to make yourself feel more important than everyone else.

I also get annoyed with a pregnant friend who has a habbit of lieing and has to have everything wrong with her, telling us she was in hospital because of something with her kidneys when she was actually out with her sister who put it on facebook they where out.
And she keeps trying to tell me horror stories about the local hospital because she is traveling to another further away. I just think women have given birth on cave floors im sure the hospital isn't that bad!
Its just all her moaning and she has another three months to go yet and i think she is in for a shock when she gets further along.

sorry for the rant im just so annoyed... i need this baby out so i dont snap someones head off before long! xx

Omg I totally get the bump-out thing. It makes me cringe big time. Don't get me wrong in the seclusion of my own home I sit belly out some nights but I've seen it out shopping etc in the summer and it's like eeeeeewwwwwww put it away love :shock:. It's even worse with an outsy belly button cos I get a really bad urge to flick them :roll:

i think i'd be annoyed at both of them things tbh!! maybe you've just had enough of everyone else having there LO's and wanting yours here, like if someone who is 37 weeks had their baby xx

Haha glad im not the only one that finds it gross... i dont even like the look of my own strech marks never mind hers. I very rarley get my belly out esecially not in a full doctors waiting room, i dont like getting it out for the midwife! x

Yeh i think its to do with me been fed up and thinking yeh yeh been there done that to everything now... i just want it over with, Pritty mean to other people tho lol x

You don't have to tell them ;) Just tell us! i'll be the same in a few weeks!! i sure we all get baby envy x

So far i have kept my mouth shut! It also doesnt help people constantly asking if i have had LO and im always having to tell them no -- wish they would stop reminding me! x

my belly gets icy cold if I let it all hang out, but you should have got yours out to show her what proper full term bumpage look like, don't need to flash to show that off!

Haha maybe i should have out bumped her!! xx

i just cant help getting bump envy all the girls i have seen have got really huge bumps and they were all waiting for scans! ( i feel fat rather than pregnant) everyone seems to have a really stickky outty bump and mine isnt like that!

It will get there winnie! I dont think she saw that i was more pregnant than her until i stood up to go to the toilet and she wouldn't stop looking at me... maybe she felt a bit silly i dunno x

yeah i know lol! as everyone has said everyone is different and i was kinda slim before i got pregnant!

Yeh i was big so didn't get a cute little bump i just got massive all of a sudden, i do get bump envy when i see nice little neat bumps. But i still wouldn't get my belly out in public to try show off the fact im pregnant, i just dont understand when women do! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back