Getting pains...

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Just to let you girls know I am getting quite painful strong pains that are making me think something is happening but then again.. Could just be nothing..

I am getting a warm bath now to see if the pains n backache ease or turn into something more..

Will update later xx

Weird.. Just stepping into the bath now and my boobs have finally started leaking!!

Do u have a text buddy just in case?

Fingers crossed this is it! Baby only wanted to wait for u to finish work! Lol! U could be the first feb mummy to have their baby

Ooh we could have a couple of watches on again!!

my friend has started labour tonight too....yes another one......there;s like 6 of us all due around the same time...i am the last boooooooo

good luck Loo!!!!!! keep us posted xxx

Hi ladies, pains went away whilst I was in the bath but now that I am out I feel really hot and sweaty and getting little niggles again. Nothing worth timing though... Hmmm... I think baba might just be playing games with me lol...

I think Nic is my text buddy although I never sent her my number. If you read this Nic are you still ok to be my buddy :) xx

Oooooh I really hope it's the start of something! We feb mummies need to start popping (that almost autocorrected to pooping!) x

Haha Verity, made me giggle that. I knoww!! I don't think any Feb mummy has gone yet have they??

x

No not yet... I think when the first one does though we will all start to so getting excited for everyone now!

Hi ladies, pains went away whilst I was in the bath but now that I am out I feel really hot and sweaty and getting little niggles again. Nothing worth timing though... Hmmm... I think baba might just be playing games with me lol...

I think Nic is my text buddy although I never sent her my number. If you read this Nic are you still ok to be my buddy :) xx

Hey... Just read this!! How exciting!! Will pm you my number. - course am still happy to be your text buddy! :)

I'm a feb mummy and going in tomorrow for induction. Hope the other feb babies get a move on x

How are you feeling now? I am so excited for the Feb moms to start popping!

Thanks Nic :)

Oohhhh good luck Caz!!!

Im feeling normal again now to be honest, getting the period type cramps all in my tummy and thighs but nothing worth ringing the midwife about.
Baby was just playing games :(

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back