Getting married tomorrow!!

jadeb

Reaction score
I got my smiley last Saturday (18th). We bd the Thursday and the day if the smiley (we've been so tired and busy with all the planning). When I got my 'false' smiley- where I didn't acry ov, and the one before we bd leading up to and for 3 days when I got my smiley. That obviously didn't work....and this month I'm not worried at all that we didn't do it as much- if it's meant to be the it will happen! I'm so hoping that because we've been so relaxed about it this month- it's just happened- rather than every time saying we need to do it this night, this night and this night. I'm due af round about next sat, sun or Monday so I'm debating whether to take a frer with me as we're on honeymoon.... But then what a lovely surprise for when we come home if I wait .....
What to do?????
X

I'd wait too, enjoy your honeymoon in blissful ignorance. Where are you going? All the very best of luck and love for tomorrow xx

wait, enjoy your honeymoon and wedding hun, don't worry about it and come back to reality afterwards

Yeah I'd wait too I think :) I hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. It's such an exciting time! I didn't enjoy the months before my wedding as I was getting so stressed with the plans, then a couple of weeks before when everything was sorted I suddenly got super excited and it was the best day of my life. Wish I could re-live it over and over again!!! X

Ok then I think I'll follow ur advice and wait cuz if af doesn't arrive then I will be so excited to come home and find out :)

We're off to New York :)
Stressful week but everything was finished and boxed up last night to take to venue today so I can now enjoy the last day!! X

Definitely wait hun. Have a fantastic day xx

Congratulations and have a fantastic and stress free day and honeymoon!! X

Have a brilliant day Jade, I'm sure it will be perfect! Enjoy xx

Ah congrats it was mine 7 weeks ago. I'm sure you'll have A fab day

Awwwwww excited for you Jade!! Can't wait to hear all about it when your home. Xxxx

Aww wow have an awesome day darling :) don't forget some pics xxx

Oooooh have a wonderful day and a fantastic honeymoon! Jealous about new york :) lol xxxx

I'd wait too :) have an amazing day tomorrow and enjoy every minute of it!' X x

have a wonderful day and a nice honeymoon xx

Hi ladies!
Had the most amazing day ever yesterday! All my dreams came true!
............ Anyone experienced this? I'm 7dpo and we just dtd and I had a bloody discharge straight after... Could this be implantation bleeding? If it could be I'm definitely going to take a frer with me tomorrow to test while I'm away lol!! X

Aww congratulations, I loved my wedding day, wonderful and romantic. I hope it was implantation bleeding, how perfect would that be xxx

Aw glad it was all you wished for xx fingers crossed for a positive result to top it all off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back