Getting frustrated

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Is it just me or does everything seem to take people forever? It's always "we'll do it next weekend" in our house and it's really starting to get on my nerves. It would serve them all right if Albert decides to come a little bit early lol. I seem to be the only one who wants to get everything sorted, decorated and settled before he comes. This nesting hormone is a bitch lol, normally I'm the most undomesticated person on this planet, I only have to take care of 2 rooms, our lounge and bedroom, as the MIL takes care of the rest of the house and I was once very tempted to employ a cleaner pmsl.

Sometimes I think at the point of conception I was abducted by aliens and replaced by someone with a cleaning ocd xxxxxxxxx

Know exactly how you feel its the same here, my living room half decorated, kitchen needs a good blitz etc i could go on but other things seem to get in the way! xx

yep I wake up one day and decide I want something done and get really wound up if it takes longer than I want. Then I end up trying to do it all myself and then make my self ill!!!!!!! lol

I know this feeling all too well, I normally find I get all my energy and do a job, then someone comes home and just messes it all back up and I think what was the point!! x

Oh my god!!!
I have just BLOWN UP at poor Jeremy! I was calmly having a bath, but whilst in there I started thinking about all of the things that need to be done! We have lived in this house for a year, and as yet have still not got a pair of curtains hanging up on our window! I have been 'suggesting' for months that this will be essential when baby turns up! I just happened to say this to him a I lay in the bath. I watched his eyes roll!

The next part was when I mentioned that we really needed to look into the changing table. I always preferred changing Imogen (my eldest daughter) forward facing rather than side on. I just found it easier. So having had this conversation with Jeremy a number of times, I wanted to explain that I haven't seen too many forward facing ones other than over the cot ones which I haven't been too keen on! To which he shouted at me that I was rushing him to make a decision about these things!

Let me explain further. As yet, we have not taken the spare bed out of what will be the nursery. We have not painted the nursery. We have not bought a Moses basket, we have not organised where the nursery furniture will be. We haven't really even talked about the nursery- because Jeremy is just too busy to discuss it right now!!!! In other words, we've done nothing! I have 9 weeks until my due date. I have known about this pregnancy since the last week in July. Yet in Jeremy's mind I am rushing him to make decisions!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!

Needless to say, I gave Jeremy a piece of my mind and told him to get the hell away from me! He has since apologised - but boy am I fuming! Watch out chocolate stash- you are going to be disturbed by a very hormonal, emotional pregnant woman RIGHT NOW! Ha! Luckily, Jeremy has now left the building with Imogen as I explained I would rather he left me to my own thoughts for a small while!!!

Lol hope my OH has gone down the pub....but with strict instructions he's not to be long or I'll go down there and drag him home myself. I know he works hard and as he does removals the last thing he wants to do is lug furniture around but honestly I feel like he's dragging his feet, if I attempt to do anything he gets all huffy and I get a lecture. He said to me earlier that Rome wasn't built in a day to which I replied if it was one of his ancestors that built it it's a bloody miracle it ever got finished :D

He's hunting and gathering in Waitrose after the pub and he'd better bring me home something yummy xxxxxxxx

Ha ha ha! Brilliant!!!
Crazy men that we seem to have pulled into our lives! Hopefully they both feel guilty enough to wait on us hand and foot later!
Xxx

mines comes up with "well when am i gonna have time to do things i want to do before he arrives" ok fair enough he's only home of a weekend but spud will b here in 10 weeks and theres stuff that still needs to be done in the nursery! the fleet of bikes will have to wait!!! serves him right for having 4! my arguement is theres 1 of u why do u need 4??? Argh men!! also he's been out every weekend since xmas and the response i get from that is i'm getting my social life in now! well what about mine? mines gone down the swanny! wont have time for each other wen spuds here so wud b nice to have some us time spud arrives! Rant over! sorry girls! lol x

i've hidden the keys for two of them! haha he thinks he's put them in one of his hidey holes but cant remember which one! i'm playing the "and whos the one with the baby brain" card, haha its quite funny watching him tear his hair out looking for them! lol x

Ha ha ha! Brilliant cob! If I were you- I'd get a third key and hide that too... Along with a wallet to prevent any sort of social life at the weekend! Ahhh men! They are so stupid!

Jeremy came home with a big tub of ice-cream. He is now on his way to Gatwick to pick my parents up after their holiday so I decided to calm down a little and give him some credit and a little peck on the cheek! (Along with a suggestion he fills my car up with fuel as he is driving!)

Xxx

I will do once hes used another bike, he looses keys all the time.... was thinking i mite start using the "oh u must have spent more last nite whilst drunk" and go on a shopping spree! haha x

I just do things myself. I order them and then they are in the way and I just say lets get this sorted. Mind power. But my DH is like a small child and so excited. He wants to do most things before me.

Lol, we've just had a chat and it's all worked out in his mind apparently. Wish he'd told me though lol, I don't root around in his mind if I can help it. I don't like cobwebs and dust lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back