Getting flippant with TTC?!

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by Blueflower, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Blueflower

Blueflower Well-Known Member

Twice today I forgot where I am in my cycle! I haven’t done that for years, even when on the pill! TTC has been going on so long that it just doesn’t make any difference which day it is, ha ha! We’ve been trying for nearly 2 years and I’m onto my 3rd chart now, (last year my cycles were only 26 days long so it used up the chart quicker!)

Maybe this means that I’ve eased off thinking about TTC! Shame I have to keep track of the days for the doctors!​

2. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

Maybe this is a good thing, so many ladies have fallen when they weren't charting etc etc, so hoping to see you in tri1 soon
    Keep checking back on the LTTTC, spent so long in this section and I'm routing for everyone to get thier BFP's

3. Clairabella

Clairabella Well-Known Member

I know what you mean I get like this. I never quite know where I am when the drs ask. I can't remember the last time I poas, I guess the novelty goes after ttcfor so long xx