getting fit

Layla

Reaction score
how much are you all doing, if any?

i went to palities(sp?) last night, its bloody hard! lol going to aqua airobics on the weekend too, think doing those each week is enough?

i want to lose a bit of weight before i get pregnant (TTC again in april)

does anyone know if you can still do palities when pregnant? i know i will have to switch to auqa natel when the times comes.

its food im going to have a prob with tho, i enjoy doing fitness once i get going so i could do loads, but its no good if i keep stuffing myself with bread and butter all day, my downfall isnt sweets, its carbs!

xx

My problem is carbs too- especially bread but pasta as well. Ho hum!

Anyway, as for pilates I brought a pregnancy and post-natal pilates DVD when I was pregnant so it must be ok. I'd have a word with your instructor but otherwise I reckon so.

+++

me too i have way too many carbs! I want to tone up, can u recommend any exercises? preferably something I can do at home because i cant be bothered going to the gym just yet lol.

Has anyone tried any workout dvd's that were fun to do and easy to follow?

Well i wish i could go to pilates but if i do not take my child everywhere i go with me, I am a bad mum.... so cannot do anything

futuremum said:
Well i wish i could go to pilates but if i do not take my child everywhere i go with me, I am a bad mum.... so cannot do anything

who has told you that?!

omg hun you need time out for you, you will go mad otherwize

does your b/f work or help out with Thomas atall?

do you need to talk? you sound really pee'd off

xx

Pretty much just walking at the moment though I want to get back swimming soon. That and I intend to start some limbering up exercises at home in preparation for going back to Yoga class, which I really miss.

Sue

Just eaten half a cheese cake and am desperately hoping that bouncing Zara's chair with my left foot at the same time will have burnt all the calories. Hmmm

Hey

I have mad trpouble woth them carbs too they are so addicting, i love potatoes, rice, bread, pastas, ect all my fav, im not much of a sweet person my self either, im just walking my self not doing too much yet but i should so like you layla lose weight before i have another baby cuz im hoping by the end of this year to try again, unless it happens sooner, we havent talked about going on any birth control yet so i think its when ithappens it happens, so it would be nice to lose a few asap just in case.
Good luck everyone.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back