Getting excited...probably over nothing

chrystaltips

Reaction score
I had lower backache and AF cramps last PM. It vanished when I went to bed but is back this AM. Still only a mild dull achiness but it feels like it's getting worse.

Please let this be the start :pray: :pray:

Hope something is happening for you - people werent kidding about how time slows down when you get to your due date and beyond :pray: :pray:

ella said:
Hope something is happening for you - people werent kidding about how time slows down when you get to your due date and beyond :pray: :pray:

Tell me about it, the last two days have felt like years. I'm almost at the point where I think I've imagined the whole thing because nothing is going to come out :lol:

fingers crossed for you. :pray:

All my signs disappeared so I am still here :cry:

Hope this is it! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like this could be it! :dance: I had period type pains all day with James, then the contractions started about 5pm

The achiness comes and goes. I am just hoping it gets worse rather than disappears :D

Hope it's not all for nothing....

chrystaltips said:
[

Tell me about it, the last two days have felt like years. I'm almost at the point where I think I've imagined the whole thing because nothing is going to come out :lol:

lol thats funny, :rotfl: i can imagine feeling that

sounds like something might be happening. I keep getting this for a couple of hours then it wears off. I hope this is it for you hun x

good luck x

pilkers said:
sounds like something might be happening. I keep getting this for a couple of hours then it wears off. I hope this is it for you hun x

good luck x

Same here... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back