gettin' all hot and bothered!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by bbee, May 27, 2013.

1. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

okay, so i know this is going to sound ridiculous! last night me and my boyfriend watched the scary film 'drag me to hell', and i screamed at least seven times! maybe more! it really freaked me out, so when we both went to bed i made my boyfriend make sure i was asleep before he went to sleep, bless him! so i wrapped myself up in the quilts,as you do when you're protecting yourself from all the ghosts n' all, and i woke up at around fourish sweating like a bitch! i was roasting! but i continued to stay under the covers.. im wondering, would that have harmed my little bean? i heard that over heating can be really dangerous? so im so worried :( x

2. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

No I'm pretty sure your core temperature has to be raised a lot to do any harm. I know your supposed to avoid things like jacuzzi's and scorching hot baths but I'm sure hiding from the ghosts is ok lol x

3. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

good lol, i panic over everything!!!x

4. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

Ha ha same here and I swear it gets a million times worse during pregnancy! Maybe it's a side effect lol x

5. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

it does! i panic over every little thing literally! i ate one prawn cracker thursday night and thought i'd got food poisoning off of it :lol: i feel like a crazy woman lol!!!x